Appreciate admin/mods re-naming this thread to the corect title.

Interesting the Liverpool slaggers have been awfully quiet!!!!

they would be quiet wouldn't they!! Liverpool got a good result!! I didn't watch the game so can't really comment but it comes across that you are looking for an argument with that comment!!

Appreciate admin/mods re-naming this thread to the corect title.

Interesting the Liverpool slaggers have been awfully quiet!!!!

Change it to what, thieving scouse bastards? ;)

I'll remember your above statement next time you call Arsene Wenger Arsene Whinger. :D

Just watching the highlights on Football First. Both penalty decisions were dubious. No doubt about it, Gerrard would've gone down for the penalty anyway, contact or no contact!

Edited by Gazza_8

If the gers had a player of Gerrard's quality, I wouldn't give a shit if he went down looking for penalties here and there.

To a point I agree but with Gerrard he's not going down "here and there", it's everytime he's in or around the penalty box with someone close to him he dives.

Disgrace from a player who is one of the worlds best.

Gav, I do actually agree that Gerrard would have gone down anyway, but there was still definite contact and a definite penalty IMO.

Still a great result and still buzzing from it. More of the same tomorrow and I'll be delighted.

Gav, I do actually agree that Gerrard would have gone down anyway, but there was still definite contact and a definite penalty IMO.

Still a great result and still buzzing from it. More of the same tomorrow and I'll be delighted.

Yep, on this occassion it was a stick on pen.

I've watched it 3 times now, the live game, football first and now on MOTD. I agree with the pundits, the ref got every decision absolutely spot on, 2 definite penalties and Vidic deserved to go off.

The better team by far won on the day. I still think they will rue dropping 11 points in 8 games as they could have sewn up the league yesterday had they not dropped so many points to the lesser teams.