Anyone still a fan of this has-been old prick?

No problem with his set-up in midfield and up front, but our amateur manager set out an amateur defence today. Who else should he have played in defence then you ask? Couldn't give a shit - McCulloch is NOT nor ever has been a defender in anyone's eyes other than Smith's, and every minute Dailly takes to the pitch in a Rangers shirt we are the laughing stock of Scotland.

There can't be many arguments that at least a handful of our team are gutless wee gobshites (Beasley, Boyd - there's two), and the players have to take their share of the blame.

But it is patently clear that Walter Smith is not inspiring this group of players. Fans are simply going to have to accept the obvious, that Walter Smith is incapable of winning us an SPL title. We are quite literally going backwards by the week under this charlatan. He cannot go soon enough for this Bear. The old git's only there beacuse of his pal upstairs, who himself is long past caring that each day of Smith's reign damages the club.

Any respect I had for you from the 9IAR years has disappeared completely. You are past it as a manager and have made it abundantly clear on several occasions what you think of good Bears like me. You will not, under any circumstance, accept responsibility for any of our disastrous results under your watch, and you can stick your tedious media platitudes up your arse.

Thousands of Rangers fans will look back on your second spell and view you with utter contempt.

WALTER SMITH GTF

for once i wont be blaming smith.

McCulloch, daily and whittaker were all to blame for the goals today and took the shine of what should have been a very convincing result.

we actually played some decent football today.

And the league aint over yet either.

McCulloch, daily and whittaker were all to blame for the goals today and took the shine of what should have been a very convincing result.

Smith put that shambles of a defence together.

But as I said on another thread, controlling a game for 45 minutes only to throw it all away smacks of bottle crashing. The blame lies both on and off the park.

You've no idea how much I want your last sentence to be true.

Are you a gisabeer impersonator? Your not doing it very well.;)

The lack of mental fortitude from some of the imposters on the park is staggering. I'd have the lot of them in for bootcamp at 6am tomorrow morning.

Something is not right at Ibrox. The players are not doing it for Smith, so Smith has to go. The old pals act backroom set-up clearly isn't doing any good whatsoever, so that has to go. Certain players are simply a waste of a wage so they have to go.

Incidentally, do we have a left-sided midfielder at the club?:confused:

I actually thought Dailly & McCulloch did ok today, I also find it hard to blame todays result on WS, Iknow he signed the players!!!, today the only thing I was unhappy with WS was why he never took Boyd off ????