Apologies guys and gals, but we were let down by the printers at the last minute - the flags have not been delivered as yet, and my land-line has been down, so I haven't been able to contact them.... I will call them tomorrow and find out what the fook is happening with the banners.

Cammy F

Right, flags have been completed and according to the printers they look superb (they would say that tho!) and they were being packaged when I spoke to them this morning. They have promised an overnight delivery, so the banners will be delivered tomorrow morning.

If they are as good as they promise :) I suggest that we get some photos of the banners at Ibrox and send them, along with a thank-you note to the printers and advice them that they can use the photos as advertisement and that we will recommend them to other web forums and supporters groups / clubs etc (this might help with discounts etc on future flags!).

The printers are affiliated with a banner manufacturer and when I spoke to the banner manufacturer, they indicated that if / when we want a 'complete' banner' (flag plus printing) that they would give is a good deal!

Anyway, all going well, I'll have photos of the banners on the site tomorrow evening and will take them along to Ibrox on Saturday.

Cammy F

What stands it going to be in?

Either TBO or CRL sections - depending on Del :)

Are you still in TBO section Gersfem? If so, I might take both to our section as yourself, hubby & weans plus our crew and Frankie all sit in there. Otherwise Del will have both Gersnet banners himself... :)

Cammy F