what time and where to meet up

Probably at half-time - if Frankie, Gersfem and her crew are around, then we will probably have enough bodies - I am trying to unload our RSC banner to someone else !!!!

Thanks for the offer - if you want to pop over to half-time, feel free..

Cammy F

Probably at half-time - if Frankie, Gersfem and her crew are around, then we will probably have enough bodies - I am trying to unload our RSC banner to someone else !!!!

Thanks for the offer - if you want to pop over to half-time, feel free..

Cammy F

no bother if you need a hand at any gers games i always sit in broomie front

i might come down and say a hello and look out for me with my fraser51 on the back of the shirt

Yip, very pleased with the quality of the printing on the banners (and the price as well!). I have sent a thank-you note down with the money for the banners and will send some photos down when we get some decent photos.

The RSC are also very pleased with our Bo'ness True Blues Banner (that was in the broomie front today) and both will be making appearences home and away all season!

Frankie has inheritated GersNet banner 1 - but couldn't get it out today as TBO had their new (and superb I may add) Ulster Scot banner on display.

Cammy F - Adan Tudor Printing Loyal RSC