Guys and galls from TBO and FF trying to get this song some circulation so I thought that I'd post it here - superb song that certainly grows on you (and this version is sung by a bonefied pop 'star') :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nATn6VVCTqo]YouTube - Rangers song. Living our dream[/ame]

Living our dream

When you pull on the jersey

Of this famous football team

Know that when you play for Rangers

You're living our dream

You are part of something special

Cherish every shirt you wear

After you have played for this great club

There is nothing can compare

RANGERS!! RANGERS!!

Always the team we adore

RANGERS RANGERS

Rangers forever more

Morton, Hubbard, Cox and Simpson

Cooper, Caldow, Brand, George Young

In the hall of fame so many more

And heroes every one

Can you put your name there with them

Can you reach the standards set

By those legends in the Rangers blue

Those we never will forget

RANGERS!! RANGERS!!

Rangers the team we adore

RANGERS RANGERS

Rangers forever more

Was going to post this - thanks for saving me the bother mate... :thup:

I quite like it. Possibly a bit slow and the singer is certainly not to my tastes but with a bit of work a new anthem could be born. :)

Was going to post this - thanks for saving me the bother mate... :thup:

I quite like it. Possibly a bit slow and the singer is certainly not to my tastes but with a bit of work a new anthem could be born. :)

Even after my confession in the lounge re pop music :whistle:, I can still safely say that he isn't to my taste either, but well done WBD getting this song recorded and getting a pop star to sing it!

As for the tempo, IMO we really need a 'slow tempo' song as most of our songs are rattled out at 100 miles per hour. After about 25 minutes of Saturdays game, constant singing, I thought I was going to die from breathlessness.....

Even after my confession in the lounge re pop music :whistle:, I can still safely say that he isn't to my taste either, but well done WBD getting this song recorded and getting a pop star to sing it!

As for the tempo, IMO we really need a 'slow tempo' song as most of our songs are rattled out at 100 miles per hour. After about 25 minutes of Saturdays game, constant singing, I thought I was going to die from breathlessness.....

Terrace chants that tend to be popular are usually a bit quicker.

It's why "Derry's Grace" is never likely to be sung by the whole support at a game (again).

Terrace chants that tend to be popular are usually a bit quicker.

It's why "Derry's Grace" is never likely to be sung by the whole support at a game (again).

S_A - Know what you are saying and tend to agree, but if I'm reading things correctly, Living Our Dreams is supposed to be an anthem, along the lines of YNWA - something that the fans can sing before the game kicks off. For that purpose, IMO this song is ideal and would love to see it played / sung as the teams enter the park with 50,000 Rangers scarves aloft :)

Cammy F

S_A - Know what you are saying and tend to agree, but if I'm reading things correctly, Living Our Dreams is supposed to be an anthem, along the lines of YNWA - something that the fans can sing before the game kicks off. For that purpose, IMO this song is ideal and would love to see it played / sung as the teams enter the park with 50,000 Rangers scarves aloft :)

Cammy F

I've heard the tune before and quite like it (not listened to this version yet, couldn't disturb everyone with that blaring right now). Could well work in that respect. :thup: