A bit start and stop as its sent from my mobile:

Amougst others and against some, I think i can 110% share the sentiments of my fellow poster - Pete - that an elephant came off the shoulders of many a man at Ibrox yesterday.

FINALLY Walter Smith showed some ruthless-ness (if thats a word) in dealing with a couple of men who think they are head and shoulders above 10000s of true Rangers men and women!

Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor have it all. Fat paychecks with no need to worry about any gas bill and employment within the GREATEST 4 walls of Great Britain! Thats right folks - Ibrox is up there with the very best when it comes to stadia - if it wasnt for the the silly Euro money going to England we would still oust Old Trafford IMO. These guys pulled on the blue jersey thinking of nothing but themselves.

Ferguson and McGregor got to pull the on shirt in week in week out but this went to there heads thinking they couldnt ever be brought back to life - How Walter Smith turned the clock back in style to put the stuffin into that then!!!

Personally I am a Walter fan and 1 who tends to lean towards his 9IAR achievments - however i had been questioning his mentality for the past 2-3 months about his desire for Rangers and bizarre tactics! - The Past 24 hours have shown and proved to me that the MAN is still there!!!! He has shown up George Burley on how to deal with a man! IMO if the 7 particapants walked in protest last weekend then id have paid for everyone of there taxis home! If thats what playing for Scotland means these days then call up 11 hard working men who WANT to be there.

I really dont know if Walter rubbed his hands at this weeks event to get rid of the bad apple in the side! I actually still think WS thought deep down BF could still be a player for Rangers like most of us hope.

On a side note, Only an Excuse must be sending thank you cards to Ibrox right now for giving them the material for the next show! But at the same time Paul Le Guen must be break dancing at the latest show to come from Ibrox.

For me we have taken a huge step in the RIGHT direction this week. For 1 - Neil Alexander will deservedly be between the sticks from now on. Allan McGregor hand the world at his feet but blew it! I went as far as saying we lost the SPL last season due his injury but he turning into a loose cannon who would rather thnk of himself rather than what he was actyally achieving in life - Andy Goram must be shaking his head! Noboody liked a drink more than The Goalie but the legend knew his priorities!

I firmly believe we will start seeing players come out there shell's now that Ferguson is dropped. I think he is the worst Rangers captain in my lifetime and defines everything that is wrong with the club right now. His negativity shows throughout the whole team. Now is the time to seen Davis and Mendes tick!

Rangers have proved onces again that WE are bigger than anyone! Thanks to Walter for that!! I firmly believe this weeks events are a boost to the club and can see us booming onto the title!!

Dear Barry and Allan - I feel embarrassed even thinking about what you did to the cameras - I have no idea how embarrassed you will personally feel! The word that defines you is idiot! You graced the tru colours of Rangers and Scotland and turned it into a laughing stock! Justice will be served if we go onto win the SPL title while you watch in the stands with your 2 middle fingers....and even better if Scotland go onto the World Cup!

Step forward Davie Weir! You will wear the captains armband with proud and be a stop gap for the Queens 11. But you know yourself Weir will retire soon meandin one Magic Bougherra can step forward and become Rangers next captain!!!!

Well done, Gribz. "Stop start" or not, you've summed up things very comprehensively. Maybe you write better in the white heat of anger! Actually I think Scotland will miss them more than Rangers, and I thought Walter's punishment actually did Burley's job for him. Think the whole thing has become ridiculous now with Mr George Peat wading in with his size 10's.

However, it's WS we're talking about. Struth would have been proud.

I wonder what Mr Maineflyer - who has often called Walter spineless - thinks now?

Andy Goram must be shaking his head! Noboody liked a drink more than The Goalie but the legend knew his priorities!

The goalie was transfer listed by Smith in 1994 after a particular incident but he responded in the correct way.

There's still a chance for fergie and mcGregor at the club if they also respond in the corect way, AND if the decision hasn't already been made to sell them for financial reasons.

Well done, Gribz. "Stop start" or not, you've summed up things very comprehensively. Maybe you write better in the white heat of anger! Actually I think Scotland will miss them more than Rangers, and I thought Walter's punishment actually did Burley's job for him. Think the whole thing has become ridiculous now with Mr George Peat wading in with his size 10's.

However, it's WS we're talking about. Struth would have been proud.

I wonder what Mr Maineflyer - who has often called Walter spineless - thinks now?

Excellent with discipline, hopeless on the football side of things. I don't think this changes anything on what anyone thinks of Walter Smith as a football manager.:(

A bit start and stop as its sent from my mobile:

Amougst others and against some, I think i can 110% share the sentiments of my fellow poster - Pete - that an elephant came off the shoulders of many a man at Ibrox yesterday.

FINALLY Walter Smith showed some ruthless-ness (if thats a word) in dealing with a couple of men who think they are head and shoulders above 10000s of true Rangers men and women!

Barry Ferguson and Allan McGregor have it all. Fat paychecks with no need to worry about any gas bill and employment within the GREATEST 4 walls of Great Britain! Thats right folks - Ibrox is up there with the very best when it comes to stadia - if it wasnt for the the silly Euro money going to England we would still oust Old Trafford IMO. These guys pulled on the blue jersey thinking of nothing but themselves.

Ferguson and McGregor got to pull the on shirt in week in week out but this went to there heads thinking they couldnt ever be brought back to life - How Walter Smith turned the clock back in style to put the stuffin into that then!!!

Personally I am a Walter fan and 1 who tends to lean towards his 9IAR achievments - however i had been questioning his mentality for the past 2-3 months about his desire for Rangers and bizarre tactics! - The Past 24 hours have shown and proved to me that the MAN is still there!!!! He has shown up George Burley on how to deal with a man! IMO if the 7 particapants walked in protest last weekend then id have paid for everyone of there taxis home! If thats what playing for Scotland means these days then call up 11 hard working men who WANT to be there.

I really dont know if Walter rubbed his hands at this weeks event to get rid of the bad apple in the side! I actually still think WS thought deep down BF could still be a player for Rangers like most of us hope.

On a side note, Only an Excuse must be sending thank you cards to Ibrox right now for giving them the material for the next show! But at the same time Paul Le Guen must be break dancing at the latest show to come from Ibrox.

For me we have taken a huge step in the RIGHT direction this week. For 1 - Neil Alexander will deservedly be between the sticks from now on. Allan McGregor hand the world at his feet but blew it! I went as far as saying we lost the SPL last season due his injury but he turning into a loose cannon who would rather thnk of himself rather than what he was actyally achieving in life - Andy Goram must be shaking his head! Noboody liked a drink more than The Goalie but the legend knew his priorities!

I firmly believe we will start seeing players come out there shell's now that Ferguson is dropped. I think he is the worst Rangers captain in my lifetime and defines everything that is wrong with the club right now. His negativity shows throughout the whole team. Now is the time to seen Davis and Mendes tick!

Rangers have proved onces again that WE are bigger than anyone! Thanks to Walter for that!! I firmly believe this weeks events are a boost to the club and can see us booming onto the title!!

Dear Barry and Allan - I feel embarrassed even thinking about what you did to the cameras - I have no idea how embarrassed you will personally feel! The word that defines you is idiot! You graced the tru colours of Rangers and Scotland and turned it into a laughing stock! Justice will be served if we go onto win the SPL title while you watch in the stands with your 2 middle fingers....and even better if Scotland go onto the World Cup!

Step forward Davie Weir! You will wear the captains armband with proud and be a stop gap for the Queens 11. But you know yourself Weir will retire soon meandin one Magic Bougherra can step forward and become Rangers next captain!!!!

Excellent piece Gribz and it goes without saying i will shed no tears the day fergie walks out the door.I don't know if i share your confidence that big Madjid will be wearing a Rangers jersey next season. I certainly hope so.

Bougherra as captain over Kevin Thomson? What have you been drinking? Even bypassing the fact that Bougherra will 100% be gone in the summer, KT has Rangers captain written all over him. In fact IMO he should have been made captain last summer.

Agree about Weir until the end of the season though - a far better leader of men than Ferguson ever was.

Bougherra as captain over Kevin Thomson? What have you been drinking? Even bypassing the fact that Bougherra will 100% be gone in the summer, KT has Rangers captain written all over him. In fact IMO he should have been made captain last summer.

Agree about Weir until the end of the season though - a far better leader of men than Ferguson ever was.

Agree about KT. But what makes you so sure about Bougherra? Now that Fergie and McGregor are available, I would have thought it more likely we could keep Boogie. If we get a few quid for the Cameron House two, then I would like to see some of it spent on a partner for Bougie, a replacement for Weir.

Agree about KT. But what makes you so sure about Bougherra? Now that Fergie and McGregor are available, I would have thought it more likely we could keep Boogie. If we get a few quid for the Cameron House two, then I would like to see some of it spent on a partner for Bougie, a replacement for Weir.

Our custodian's recent past makes me convinced Bougy will be all but hounded out the door for �£3m in the summer. I like Bougy but all his platitudes in the press about how great a club we are etc. are essentially worthless. The worrying thing is not that we're going to lose Bougy, but seven or eight others as well - league win or no league win - as Murray has already stated.

Agree that Weir needs replaced as well. Would love him to sign off his career at it's zenith - with a league winner's medal. He deserves it.