Celtic's link to the Hillsborough Disaster and more scandalous acts of Timmery.....

Sorry if this was brought up over the weekend but I need to get this off my chest....

Yesterday this flag that was in the Kop End with a Celtic badge claiming Justice For The 96. Now in no way am I trying to tarnish the the names of the poor souls that perrished to "point score" but this has to be highlighted. Steak Pie FC are well known on here for their antics and their "Please love us attitude" but this one surely is up there....:mad:

Celtic FC being involved in Stadium Diasaters......

Now to any neutral with half an ounce of knowledge about Scottish Football would be aware of the worst day in our Club's History, The Disaster of Stairway 13 in 1971 in which 66 of our fans lost their lifes. The opponents that day? That's right, none other than Celtic FC. Now I, like 99% of us on here, wouldn't want anything to do with that mob but why would they want to attach themselves emotionally to the Hillsborough Disaster (only link - there was a friendly played to raise funds after the disaster) when there was a Stadium Disaster in Glasgow (where they are based) in a game that they were playing in? Instead the self-proclaimed Greatest Fans In The World refer to it as the "Orange Crush" and ruined a minutes silence for the Bears that lost their lifes so sadly.

Now strangely enough, it's not the only minutes silence that they have ruined for the victims of a Stadium Disaster. Ask Ged Brannan, formally of Motherwell fame.

Ged lost his mate Graham Wright on that fateful day at Hillsborough on the 15th of April 1989. 10 years later, Motherwell play Celtic at the piggery and before the match to mark the tenth year anniversary there is to be a minutes silence held at all grounds across Britain. All pass naturally without incident but not at the Celtic game. A few seconds into it, a rabid **** shouts some abuse at Andy Goram about "eating all the pies ya fat Orange Bastard" for all to hear followed by more joining in. There were then shouts about the IRA and freeing Irish Prisioners. This of course was to be the run of the mill for the *******s who now have had to adopt the "minutes applause" :rolleyes:

It's a shame that about 90% of the Liverpool support will be unaware of this. Instead, they get the impression that the Bheats are their mates from Jockland.

If only they knew the fucking half of it........

Sorry if this was brought up over the weekend but I need to get this off my chest....

Yesterday this flag that was in the Kop End with a Celtic badge claiming Justice For The 96. Now in no way am I trying to tarnish the the names of the poor souls that perrished to "point score" but this has to be highlighted. Steak Pie FC are well known on here for their antics and their "Please love us attitude" but this one surely is up there....:mad:

Celtic FC being involved in Stadium Diasaters......

Now to any neutral with half an ounce of knowledge about Scottish Football would be aware of the worst day in our Club's History, The Disaster of Stairway 13 in 1971 in which 66 of our fans lost their lifes. The opponents that day? That's right, none other than Celtic FC. Now I, like 99% of us on here, wouldn't want anything to do with that mob but why would they want to attach themselves emotionally to the Hillsborough Disaster (only link - there was a friendly played to raise funds after the disaster) when there was a Stadium Disaster in Glasgow (where they are based) in a game that they were playing in? Instead the self-proclaimed Greatest Fans In The World refer to it as the "Orange Crush" and ruined a minutes silence for the Bears that lost their lifes so sadly.

Now strangely enough, it's not the only minutes silence that they have ruined for the victims of a Stadium Disaster. Ask Ged Brannan, formally of Motherwell fame.

Ged lost his mate Graham Wright on that fateful day at Hillsborough on the 15th of April 1989. 10 years later, Motherwell play Celtic at the piggery and before the match to mark the tenth year anniversary there is to be a minutes silence held at all grounds across Britain. All pass naturally without incident but not at the Celtic game. A few seconds into it, a rabid **** shouts some abuse at Andy Goram about "eating all the pies ya fat Orange Bastard" for all to hear followed by more joining in. There were then shouts about the IRA and freeing Irish Prisioners. This of course was to be the run of the mill for the *******s who now have had to adopt the "minutes applause" :rolleyes:

It's a shame that about 90% of the Liverpool support will be unaware of this. Instead, they get the impression that the Bheats are their mates from Jockland.

If only they knew the fucking half of it........

The only disaster celtic supporters have had any voice in was Dalgliesh and barnes.

Ambulance Chasing at its worst - Celtc FC since 1888.

There is a fantasrtic article on the Hillsbourgh disaster in todays Guardian - also mentions the legacy of the Ibrox disaster - http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/apr/11/hillsborough-disaster-anniversary-liverpool

Cammy F

Edited by CammyF

Ambulance Chasing at its worst - Celtc FC since 1888.

Cammy F

Your so bloomin right.

They are unreal

If you were watching the eskimo world cup in the middle of the artic

somehow finbar would show up with his manky republican washed out flag

waving it around just to get noticed in hope that the locals will sympathise with his cause and join in the love us campaign worldwide.

I took my dad down to Anfiled on Saturday there for his 60th and brought this "liverpool-celtic connection" matter up with a few locals pre match in a lively boozer.

They don't give a fuck about Celtic and in fact have nothing but disdain for the scum due mainly to the thievery of YNWA and even the pre match huddle. The bheggars are seen as the wee guy in the playground that would suck the bully's cock if he asked him to.

Unlike the "clappers", the Koppites know how to show some respect by impeccably observing a minutes silence. This despite the fact that emotions still run high regarding historically recent events that affect their families on a daily basis.

Celtic on the other hand were happy to use the death of Phil O'Donnell, a man that played for another team, to their footballing advantage, whilst playing on regardless after the death of Mr Celtic, Tommy Burns.

Silence on Armistice day? Those fuckers couldn't even tell you what the war was about never mind show the intelligence to rise above their half-baked ideologies and realise that the only reason they have the opportunity to go to the scumdome in the first place is because brave men laid down their lives.

Justice for the 96 indeed. I'd wager they don't know what that means either.