Rangers Trio Attract Attention

Olivier Bernard remains a target for Sheffield United, where boss Neil Warnock is keen to sign a left-back before the transfer deadline.

Centre-half Marvin Andrews, linked with Hibs earlier in the week is now attracting interest from Championship side Preston North End.

Jose-Karl Pierre Fanfan meanwhile is wanted by both Fenerbahce of Turkey and Spanish side Gimnastic.

Bernard - GTF!!!

Andrews - Love the guy, i'll never forget that day at Easter Road and the whole "keep believing" thing. The guy was a tryer but at the end of the day his best is not good enough for where we want to be. But I wish him all the best wherever he goes.

Fan Fan - I still think this guy should be given another chance to play in his correct postition. From what i've heard he's had a rough time since arriving a Rangers and by all accounts he actually not a bad centre half. He's played at the highest level and may be just what we need if say svensson or rodriguez were to get injured.

I don't think we've seen Fan Fan given a decent run in the first team in his preferred position. But, people who have seen him play for that position in the reserves don't think he's up to much anyway. We do need cover at centre back, but maybe PLG has someone in mind if he can free up some wages from the 5 or so players who he wants to leave.