This is probably the biggest game in our history...and i'm not going.:((feckin work)

We should have had the first leg done and dusted, but for a rediculous corner decision which led to a goal, Scunthorpe may have been playing in the League 1 final play off at Wembley.

However, anyone who knows anything about the Iron, knows they love to do it dramatically and the hard way too.

If your bored on Friday and looking for some entertainment, i advice you to watch this play off 2nd leg being played at the Stadium MK, which is being shown on Sky Sports 1 K.O 19.45hrs.

Scunthorpe is my english team and i have supported them for the best part of 30 years toe to toe with Rangers.

They are looking for some kind of pay off for a fantastic season where loveley attacking, flowing football has been played.

A unbelievable Cup final game was already played at Wembley where we lost 3-2 to relegated Luton with an extra time winner and really should have won in the Johnsons paint trophy final.

So, look out for Scunthorpe looking to put the score right and gain promotion to the Champioship, a league where we could more than hold our own.

If you don't know much about League 1 football and want to give it a go, watch out for 'Hooper man' (young Gary Hooper, Scunthorpes answer to Gary Linekar). And Paul Hurst and Kevan Hayes, the trio light up Scunnys attacking play and it's a delight to watch.

My prediction, Scunthorpe to do it on penalties.

Come on!!!:)

Edited by John Barr

Millwall awaits the winners.

Leeds in League 1 for another season. Some bumper games there next season with:

Southampton, Charlton, Norwich, Leeds

It really is amazing how so many so called bigger teams crash and burn and end up in this league!

It really is amazing how so many so called bigger teams crash and burn and end up in this league!

Its a pity Leicester went up!

Sheff Wed, QPR, Forest and Man City all previously played in it.

Its a league that is getting better by the season

Well, we're halfway there, i got it bang on the nose saying we'd do it on penalties too.

Bit of a scary, nervey game but we done the biz, and i know we can beat Millwall as we beat them twice already this season.

I really advise any of you to watch this final. It's on Sky on the Sunday 24th May at Wembley. Watch it!!! I honestly don't think there will be anything else in a Rangers supporters diary that day:whistle:

Oh aye, ex Ger, Tore Andre Flo missed the 9th kick of the spot kicks to put us through.:whistle:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/8038237.stm

Do you watch any mate?

No mate, dont get any coverage here.

But thats awesome they are in the final. MK Dons v Leeds was suposed to be the banker play off final but its Scunthorpe v Millwall.

I cant stand Millwall (for West Ham reasons) so hopefully Scunny go up. Good on them!

What a borig game that was.

Mon the Millwall.

Don't judge them on 1 nervey game Gav.

I dont want to bang on about how good a League 1 side are, but they were praised by a lot of people this season for attacking, flowing football.

Neil Harris the Millwall striker said he loved to watch Scunny play as they were so attack minded(he is a stiker)

Darren ferguson(posh manager) said of all the sides thye played on their way to promotion this season, Scunthorpe was the most attractive and he hoped they went up.

I promise you mate, the final will be a hundred times better.

No Gers fan will watch it though as it's on at the same time as the Dundee Utd game next week:(