Back in our own hands....

MON THE HIBBEES !!!

Back in our own hands, COME ON THE RANGERS.

90 minutes from history. Lets take this title by the scruff of the neck and WIN IT !!!!

COME ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must say too that I hope WS starts Barry Ferguson against Utd. He showed the passion and hunger to push us over the line, far more than Mendes did. He could be the difference and WS should play him if he wants to win the title....

He may well do. Is that the first time Mendes has been subbed? I could be wrong but was so suprised when it was him that came off.

As long as we win and go into the game showing we want to win, I dont care who plays

Agreed Norris, away to Utd was probably our hardest game.

That said, the players know what is needed so we should be going there to crush them. No slow start, get at them and win the game.

The Hearts/Utd score yesterday now actually COULD play into our hands as Utd have nothing to play for.

That said, Levein will look for his team to go out and get a result, but why potentially injure players for the start of next season when you could play your reserves..... right Levein ?

Long way to go. We have to go to a place where we've won once in five years, and never in the last three, and win. A lot of work to do yet, but we have a chance.

Come in number two your times up.:rfc:

As long as we win and go into the game showing we want to win, I dont care who plays

I dont even care if we go into the game showing we want to win. As long as we win is good enough for me...... ;)