Ok, I just heard what is meant to have happened on the plane by someone who's very close to the inside of Ibrox.

"Ricksen went into the bog with his polo shirt on andcame out wih a wee white lycra style t-shirt on showing off his muscles etc.

He came out and started shadow boxing and posing in the mirror outside the loo.

The players were in stitches

He came back to his seat, lashed down some more port and got the laptop out.

He was sitting next to an older guy- not a rangers employee and the old guy was sleeping and had the wee mask thing on

Ricksen then pulled the mask away from his face and let it go like an elastic band -the guy near shit himself and wasn't amused

The laughter at Ricksen brought a stewardess up to see what the noise was-then she saw the laptop and told him to put it off.

He refused and told her to get him another drink and shut up

She refused and gave him a dressing down -he then threw the water over her."

Apparently PL was in his seat further back - he came and asked the older guy to go to a different seat and he put Lawrence Mcintrye and a steward beside ricksen.

Seems West Brom are interested in him.

That story is as reliable as any you've heard, maybe more so.

Ricksen then pulled the mask away from his face and let it go like an elastic band -the guy near shit himself and wasn't amused

He refused and told her to get him another drink and shut up

HAHA! That's brilliant.

who`s your informant?

A fella who's close friends include Arthur Numan and Graeme Roberts. He is quite close to Ibrox.

i`ve heard so many different lies by so many "reliable" informants it`s got beyond a joke now:confused:

I do agree, but this guy would be the best one to ask tbh.

A fella who's close friends include Arthur Numan and Graeme Roberts. He is quite close to Ibrox.

I do agree, but this guy would be the best one to ask tbh.

ok, fair enough!

but you must realise danny that it may be hard for some of to believe what ANYONE says now because of the amount of lies that were told!

ok, fair enough!

but you must realise danny that it may be hard for some of to believe what ANYONE says now because of the amount of lies that were told!

No argument here. Hell, even *I* don't know what to believe any more.

Just passing on the message of what I was told.

HAHA! That's brilliant.

To an extent I agree about the mask bit! Its not on that it was a stranger and Ricksen shouldnt be behaving like that on a club outing, but it if was someone doing it to a mate on a holiday or something it would be hilarious.

Guest grovecot

The story sounds credible - as do the other ones I heard. The only thing I'd doubt is that there's no problem using your laptop on a flight except during take off and landing or if there's turbulance during the flight.