cataloge order new shirt 09/10

Guest modman

Guest modman

i remember saying i noticed cataloges selling new top pr-order ie littlewoods and empire well i ordered mines from there says 3 weeks when i ordered it last week the thing is i used a code and i wish to share.

1st the top isnt �£60 but if you find sumit and make it up to �£60

Spend �£60 and use ZQ306 for �£30 off.

also as a free gift you can pick one of these codes to add also there totaly free shirts its the silver top.

ZG245 Liverpool Away Shirt - Small

ZG218 Liverpool Away Shirt - Medium

ZG247 Liverpool Away Shirt - Large

ZG249 Liverpool Away Shirt - Extra Large

ZG564 Liverpool Away Shirt - 2 x Extra Large

here are 2 more codes

Discount: �£30

Minimum Spend: �£60.00

ZQ304 / ZQ305

enjoy

Guest modman

seems to be keeping it very close to there chests this time around, if you ask me i think they should always make sure it comes out for fathers day. am sure they would sell more...

Been looking at the new strips around the country & none of the Umbro designs come close to the offerings from Adidas or Nike either in design or manufacturing quality from what I can see. The sooner we get an Adidas or Nike deal the better IMHO. Some of the Nike strips are seriously smart looking.

Apologies for going off topic modman.

Guest modman

i would love it if they went back to adidas umbro dont offer anything in the lines of tracksuits trousers t-shirts etc worth getting.

Is the new England shirt Umbro? IMO that is seriously smart. Best football top I've seen in years. Five stars would sit nicely on one of those. More likely we'll be stuck wi sub standard pish yet again. Nike/Adidas please!