Recommended films and TV

Breaking Bad

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

Only watched the first episode of this but really enjoyed it - as did the wife. Basically about a 50 year old chemistry teacher who makes a few interesting choices on the day he finds out he has terminal lung cancer. Again, a dark comedy drama and a bit easier to enjoy than Oz.

Breaking Bad

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0903747/

Only watched the first episode of this but really enjoyed it - as did the wife. Basically about a 50 year old chemistry teacher who makes a few interesting choices on the day he finds out he has terminal lung cancer. Again, a dark comedy drama and a bit easier to enjoy than Oz.

Watched about 3 or 4 episodes of that - it was quite good. Missed that last couple, though it was only a short series iirc.

Watched about 3 or 4 episodes of that - it was quite good. Missed that last couple, though it was only a short series iirc.

Yeah, I think there is about 3 seasons for me to get through over the next few months...

It's off to a good start anyway! :cool:

TV shows I have recently enjoyed/ am currently enjoying:

30 Rock

True Blood

Lie to Me

House

Generation Kill

The Wire

Mary Queen of Shops (I know, I know - but the missus likes it, and I got into it)

I have the Generation Kill Blu-ray on my BB list... Looking forward to that.

Don't fancy 'Lie to Me' or 'House' but will probably get to the latter eventually as I think the wife would like it.

• 4 weeks later...
im actually into Tru blood , excellent vampire series

highly recommended

Yep, have downloaded the first few episodes of season 3 and started watching them last night. Superb stuff. As my mate describes... he likes it for "the plot an ranom tits" :devil: