bmck

Recommended films and TV

Went and seen The Fourth Kind tonight

Pretty disturbing viewing i must admit. Gets you thinking maybe there is something else out there..

If you don't knwo what it's about, it's a film about alien abduction, the story is filmed by actors but it has video footage of events that have happened, also an interview with the woman who is a phsycalist, which she had many clients who were reporting the same events, so she pursues this. Her daughet apparently gets abducted by alien's, you see video footage of the officers car outside her house of a ufo heading to the house and sending a beam of light.

I would recommend this, defo makes you wonder and at times made me shit scared !!

I read somewhere that it's all faked, but it still sounds like it would be worth a watch.

If you haven't seen it yet and can handle the home video style I'd recommend Paranormal Activity - My favorite low budget effort so far this year. Scary shit :devil:

I read somewhere that it's all faked, but it still sounds like it would be worth a watch.

If you haven't seen it yet and can handle the home video style I'd recommend Paranormal Activity - My favorite low budget effort so far this year. Scary shit :devil:

Seen it advertise last night in the trailers, looks fecking scary ! Might go see that in a few weeks when it's out

What else have i seen recently.. erm..

Couple's Retreat, was alright funny at bits

Up ( 3d) that was alright as well, kids will like that one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkZzs_CZBsI&feature=related]YouTube- Gary's War - hearts and minds[/ame]

Gary the Tank Commander - Monday BBC2 9pm

Watched Paranormal Activity the other night, I wasn't expecting too much but thought it was quite scary,obviously it will depend on your thoughts on the supernatural,I don't believe in ghosts,demons,after life ect.,however it is well worth a look,and does get you thinking.

Watched Paranormal Activity the other night, I wasn't expecting too much but thought it was quite scary,obviously it will depend on your thoughts on the supernatural,I don't believe in ghosts,demons,after life ect.,however it is well worth a look,and does get you thinking.

I watched it the other day, (yes day) :) fcuk watching that at night lol, scary shit that btw, had me sleeping with the lights on!

Also watched law abiding citizen,that was a good film btw, well worth a watch that one :)

Just finished Season 1 of Oz and the first episode of Breaking Bad...

Both are very, very good. Looking forward to working my way through both shows now.

:cool:

Oz

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118421/

Prison based drama from the turn of the century with a few familiar faces with some gritty storylines and dark humour. Not easy to watch but have definitely got more into it, the more I watch it.