If You Hate.........

don`t tell him spike he`s a barebacker and wants to mount ye.

as for england, it`s too late to try and give eriksson advice. he`s always done it his way and looks like he always will.

unfortuanately, i think it`ll mean us going out again with a fecked up tactic or sub as he clearly is far too defensive minded.

i`ve NEVER seen a big country play with no strikers before!!!

Aye supporting our old enemies over the country we fought beside. Great stuff, typical bitter Tartan Army Jockobite attitude.

Utter bollocks, nothing to do with being bitter at all or fighting in any fuckin war.

The english media are so far up there own ass it makes us sick. They think they have a divine right to win the WC when they are nothing but an average team.

If you hate the fuckin england clap your hands

If you hate the fuckin england clap your hands

If you hate the fuckin england, hate the fuckin england, hate the fuckin england clap your hands

Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay

Racist bigot, I'm reporting you to UEFA

Cammy F - One Union, One Crown Loyal RSC

Utter bollocks, nothing to do with being bitter at all or fighting in any fuckin war.

The english media are so far up there own ass it makes us sick. They think they have a divine right to win the WC when they are nothing but an average team.

Be that as it may, thats no reason to hate them or support whoever they are playing. Dont support them if you dont want, ignore them if you dont like them. Reeks of Celtic.

you cannot be serious about this?:confused:

Absolutely. The only time ive stood back and thought England were awesome was when they stuffed Germany 5-1 apart from that there games have been nothing but boring.

I put it down to the managers tactics though. Not really since Venebles days when he played the right system have England played good football. But its a shame because in Gerrard, Lampard and Rooney they could have a system which could see them capable of being a great side.

Be that as it may, thats no reason to hate them or support whoever they are playing. Dont support them if you dont want, ignore them if you dont like them. Reeks of Celtic.

What a lot of shit. I am a Rangers supporter. That does not mean i have to like or dislike England. If i choose to dislike the English football team then that is my perogitive. I have no hate for any English person but i hope their football team gets humped.

What a lot of shit. I am a Rangers supporter. That does not mean i have to like or dislike England. If i choose to dislike the English football team then that is my perogitive. I have no hate for any English person but i hope their football team gets humped.

Well put Pete.

And i want to turn the argument around. If Spike and Cammy are having a go at us for wanting them beat I want to know why do non-english people want to support england if there are not from there in the first place.