Rangers FC Agree to 'Setting the Standard' Debate

Three pages of fawning schmaltz about a report that said almost nothing at all and that failed to directly implicate the Chairman or CEO in any of the club's problems. How is that possible?

Here's another report for you, a report from the future..... no one remembers what happened to the STS initiative ..... the club paid lip service to some harmless suggestions from a supporters group and buried it like everything else.

Next.

maineflyer; you have not read the report so I don't know you can comment.

EPIC FAIL (as they say these days).

I don't think he's read the actual thread as I don't see anyone fawning - just people (including me) cautiously welcoming this initial concession but being sceptical about how well it will work.

Here's another report for you, a report from the future..... no one remembers what happened to the STS initiative ..... the club paid lip service to some harmless suggestions from a supporters group and buried it like everything else.

Hardly an apocalyptic prediction Nostredame.

Edited by Zappa
Removed pointless comment :P

maineflyer; you have not read the report so I don't know you can comment.

Now you should know better than that. If I hadn't read it I wouldn't post about it. I'm also right in my assessment, it will achieve nothing at all.

If YOU had bothered to read it you would know I'm right. :)

I'm also right in my assessment, it will achieve nothing at all.

What makes you think you're right in your assessment? Please elaborate, as I'm curious. Is it anything to do with the fact that you want the club to be without almost everyone currently running it & the fact that basically that as a core starting point isn't addressed?

Now you should know better than that. If I hadn't read it I wouldn't post about it. I'm also right in my assessment, it will achieve nothing at all.

Easier to crap on other people's ideas than provide your own.

Mocking people for trying to make a difference doesn't do you any favours.

I've read it mate. I wrote a bit of it. What it will achieve is open to question. But to say it doesn't openly criticise Murray is absolutely not true. So you can have the benefit of the doubt and i'll say you must have missed bits.

It's ok though, it's still possible for you to catch up.

Does your crystal ball tell you what you'll be doing to change things as we fail? Not being snide, just interested in what you think will work to change the status quo and/or find improvements?

This is the crux of maineflyer for me.

He likes to criticise pretty much anything that attempts to better our club because "it doesnt implicate the Chairman" yet has absoluely NO alternative - not a better alternative but simply NO alternative. And still expects to be credible.

So MF.... what are you and your ilk planning on doing to at least TRY to better the club ? Nothing, thought so.

This is the crux of maineflyer for me.

He likes to criticise pretty much anything that attempts to better our club because "it doesnt implicate the Chairman" yet has absoluely NO alternative - not a better alternative but simply NO alternative. And still expects to be credible.

So MF.... what are you and your ilk planning on doing to at least TRY to better the club ? Nothing, thought so.

The idea that the club can only be improved through one aim; ousting Murray, is surely false too?

It might well bring about the biggest change, and possibly greatest improvement. Howevet it is certainly not the only way to improve the club.