Btw a wee tip for you guys !! Wont affect any of you's as you aint in any of the cups, but for next season try and have a youth team that you could send out in cup games ! Or have a large squad so it can handle the league & cup games, if you look at my squad i have 20 players, obviously not all of them play so the ones that dont get regular games play in the cup games for me along with my youth team which has 10 players in it

The last one I played was slightly better, ManagerSim I think, but you could go into the formation screen and select the movement of each player when in dedfence or attack and there were also more options for game situations.

Still pass some time though.

Johnny & Craig you two are both in, get your teams in by 8pm for your games tonight ! Results will be in about half 8 ! To see your result, either go the the league table then calender which you will see all the results, or simply go to your club then schedule.

Good luck !

�£27m your taking the piss there arent you.....

Take a look at his stats, performs really well and is only going to improve. Would love to keep a hold of him but a big sum would allow me to strenghten

Hope i beat Villa tonight, injure Cuellar in the process :fish: