Player Ratings-Record

I don't agree with quite a few, do you?

Neil Alexander 7 - Looked as sound as ever. No chance with City goals.

Steven Whittaker 5 - Looked dangerous on front foot but passing was awful.

David Weir 7 - Rock solid for most of night except Ireland's strike but he hit late winner.

Madjid Bougherra 8 - Gers best player. Cool on ball yet strong as an ox in the tackle.

Sasa Papac 6 - Good outlet on left but couldn't get on same wavelength as Naismith.

Lee McCulloch 7 - Growing in stature as anchorman in midfield. Didn't panic on ball.

Steven Davis 7 - Quiet spells but still injected pace into attack. Fine pass for Miller goal.

Pedro Mendes 6 - Pushed a bit further forward than usual with McCulloch sitting behind.

Nacho Novo 7 - Same old Nacho. Missed sitter then hit great goal a minute later.

Kenny Miller 6 - Poor touch too often but made amends with super lob for leveller.

Steven Naismith 5 - Struggled to make an impact from wide left.

David Weir 7 - Rock solid for most of night except Ireland's strike but he hit late winner.

Madjid Bougherra 8 - Gers best player. Cool on ball yet strong as an ox in the tackle.

Sasa Papac 6 - Good outlet on left but couldn't get on same wavelength as Naismith.

Lee McCulloch 7 - Growing in stature as anchorman in midfield. Didn't panic on ball.

Steven Davis 7 - Quiet spells but still injected pace into attack. Fine pass for Miller goal.

Pedro Mendes 6 - Pushed a bit further forward than usual with McCulloch sitting behind.

Nacho Novo 7 - Same old Nacho. Missed sitter then hit great goal a minute later.

Kenny Miller 6 - Poor touch too often but made amends with super lob for leveller.

There are a couple I don't agree with.

I agree with Alexander, Whittaker, Weir, Bougherra, McCulloch, Davis, Novo and, maybe, Miller.

Don't agree with :

Papac - thought he was solid in the tackle and his distribution down the flank was good. Never looked troubled.

Mendes - if McCulloch and Davis got a 7 he should too. Got on the ball, always lookig for the ball, some quality touches and passing was, for the most part, very crisp. Also happy to chase down the opposition.

Naismith - very surprised by this one. I thought much of our good play was in large part to Naismith (maybe I am being biased, I dont know). I thought he looked to get on the ball often, drifted across field and injected pace into our attack. He was our most likely attacker IMO. very surprised he only got a 5.

I didn't think Miller played too badly but he also wasn't that great so a 6 seems about right, if they had halves I wouldhave given him a 6.5

Disagree with a few here too.

Boogie for me was stand out again and at times throughout the game was our best attacking option and just seemed to glide forward.

I�d have given Davis an 8 and Mendes a 7. For me it was between Boogie and Davis for MOTM, both had really good solid games and helped the attack.

Completely unfair on Naismith who I thought did well in most aspects of his game.

Thought Aaron deserved a mention, in the brief time he was on he showed his willingness to take a player on which I always like to see.

Am I the only one who thought Alexander should have done better at their 2nd goal?

As above, but made up for it with a great defensive block later in the game. 5 is maybe a little harsh.

What? Was he really that good? I admit it was probably one of his better games.

Our best player on the night. Looks different class when playing a more central role.

I might not have seen anything in particular to criticise McCulloch over, but I could swear Mendes was more involved in the game.

Have to agree with this one. If Boyd had been in his place (supported by Novo and Naismith) for the first 60 minutes he'd probably have scored a hat-trick.

Now I'm starting to think they didn't even watch the game.

Am I the only one who thought Alexander should have done better at their 2nd goal?

Petrov struck the ball with immense power, albeit he was beaten at his near post but I doubt many keepers would've saved it.