Rangers 4 - 1 Falkirk: Player Ratings and MoM Poll

I will put my hand up and say i was one of the ones that didn't want Miller back but if he keeps this form up i will possibly have to reassess my judgement.

I think that's the case with most of us mate.

Miller had a decent season over the piece last year and has started in a similar vein this term. If he can retain this level of performance and stay free from injury, then I'm happy for him to be in the team.

Did find his badge beating after his first goal on Saturday a bit difficult to stomach though.

Miller had a decent season over the piece last year and has started in a similar vein this term. If he can retain this level of performance and stay free from injury, then I'm happy for him to be in the team.

Did find his badge beating after his first goal on Saturday a bit difficult to stomach though.

Yes the vision of that hand beating the Celtic badge is still embodied in my memory. Makes it a cheap gesture.

Didn't want him signed as he mostly been an impotent attacker his entire career.

Also not fond of the purple patches followed by longer patches of dross.

Overall more bad than good last year. And the goals scored was a major shock as he approached a reasonable goal tally for a first choice Rangers forward.

Hopefully this weekend was a sign he has at last found some shooting boots as his second goal was clinical forward play.

Im sure i heard an interview just after he returned to us when he claimed it wasnt the badge he was beating it was his chest and it was something he did quite a lot for his son, dont know how true that is though.

And for the record, i would have him in the team every week, we are a much better team with Miller on the pitch even if he isnt on the scoresheet.

Back to work after a week's holiday so the usual threads (and main site articles) should be back on the go for each game.... ;)

Player Ratings and MoM Poll

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/newsite/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=810&Itemid=2

:)

I didnt make the game on Saturday as i was down south for the weekend so i have been reading a few reports on the game to get an idea of how it went, the papers seem to have Davis pushing for MOTM, notice you have him down as not so good a performance, just wondering what everyone else thought of his performance?

I thought Davis was mediocre. In fact, I felt that McCulloch was the better central midfielder on Saturday.

Agreed,Davis was very mediocre tbh,maybe that is because we all know he can do better,then again maybe that is why he is with Rangers and not still in the EPL