Gersnet Predictor League >>> Join Now!

Right guys, I think the best way for us to do this is for our chums at the BBC to take care of the logistics (may as well put our license fee to some use)...

As such, please sign up for the Gersnet Predictor League here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/sportscotland/predictor/

You'll have to create an account (takes a few secs) and I suggest you retain the same user-name as you do here and put Gersnet_ before it.

You can then join our 'Gersnet Predictor' mini-league (password = gersnet) and get predicting. The rules are self-explanatory and the winner at the end of the season will be sent a Rangers strip of their choosing (thanks to Craig for donating the prize!)....

Should be good fun and I'll make sure everyone is reminded to make their predictions in the revamped weekly email newsletter.

:spl:

Edited by craig

Frankie,tried joining the league but would not accept the password you gave!!

Seems to be working for everyone else mate...?

What is your username on BBC site and I'll invite you...?

Make the "g" lower case when entering the password. Frankie, I altered your message above as I got the same issue as "Gers110" because I used a capital "G", when I made that lowercase it solved the problem