Rangers have been told they will have to pay �£1.2m if they want to beat Feyenoord and Borussia Dortmund to the signature of Austria Vienna defender Sasa Papac. (Daily Express)

Rangers have approached Manchester United about taking 21-year-old right-back Phil Bardsley on loan. (The Sun)

Rangers defender Joe-Karl Pierre-Fanfan will travel to Spain tomorrow to negotiate personal terms with Gimnastic De Tarragona. (The Herald)

Derby County are favourites to sign Rangers defender Bob Malcolm, who will move to an English Championship club by the weekend . (The Herald)

Dundee United are to open negotiations with Rangers over the signing of goalkeeper Allan McGregor. (The Herald)

Ive never heard of Papac, but Le Guen seems to know a lot about Austria Vienna. With Sebo and Sionko joining, i think we would be favourites.

The boy Bardsley could do a job for us no bother.

Who is FanFan signing for :D

All the best to Boab of he goes :thup: Billy Davies is raiding Scotland for players at the moment.

We like given keepers to our SPL rivals do we !! :)

All this is paper talk of course.

PLG is making friends at the top i see, after another Man Utd player..... maybe paving the way for him to take over from SAF in a few years. :(

Hope we are able to get both those players cause if Fanfan leave too we are going to be short at the back come injury (injuries to the players i mean) time.

Guest big-jonesy51

sasa papac sounds like a great wee defender and if he anything the like what sebo and sionko are like then he could be a great defender for us

Phil bardsley is also a good defender and could do really well for us,i hope he can get the both of them

Guest big-jonesy51
the 2 defenders are top class and i would get rid of hutton and get the two in

i dont know if i would get rid of him,keep him on the bench yes and if we have an injury bring him back in as will want 1st team matches and he knows to get into first team you need to play the best you can:thup:

the 2 defenders are top class and i would get rid of hutton and get the two in

Nah, id keep Hutton as first choice just now. Bardsley would be a loan so wouldnt be for long term where Hutton can/is

I was a crtitic of Hutton, but I think he's improved the last couple of games. Not sure about replacing one young right back with another.

It will be good to see some of those guys moved on, should free up some wages for signings although the end of the transfer window is looming.

Austria Viena won't be happy with us raiding there team again specially after the last feasco (sp) with Sebo.

But like someone said before PLG knows alot about this team and they seem to have good players so keep them coming.

Can't say I've heard much about any of them except of Bardsley but I don't really like loan deals specially with LM only here till December.

Can't say I've heard much about any of them except of Bardsley but I don't really like loan deals specially with LM only here till December.

Loan deals have advantages and disadvantages. Yes they mean the player wont be there in the long run and can upset a team but they give competition for places and bolster your squad in the mean time until you get your targeted players in or have to wait until the transfer window opens again.

Having Martin in will be good for Adam's progression and the same for Hutton if Bardsley comes . Both will want to show the loan players that the place in the team should be theres.