IS he Darryl King?

Ha ha, I don't believe so.

It's not 100% that his source is king. However i've seen a couple of posters make that claim and no one has challenged it.

Edit: Sent him a pm to see if he'll confirm. While doing this I noticed his current activity as shown on his profile was viewing a thread about Darryl King. the plot thickens, maybe it is Darryl. :D

Edited by Super_Ally

Daryll's not a relation of Iain King is he? Both supposedly Rangers-supporting journos.

No idea on that one. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

Didn't know about Ian King but was under the impression both Darryls, King and Broadfoot, had Rangers leanings.

No idea on that one. Hopefully someone else can confirm.

Didn't know about Ian King but was under the impression both Darryls, King and Broadfoot, had Rangers leanings.

Broadfoot's has been hiding it well over the past 18 months or so.

No relation.

Daryll's certainly on our side.

I see. Iain wrote a few Gers autobiographies back in the day, Durrant's was one I think. Seems to have completely disappeared from view in recent years. Pity because he was certainly one of us, may even have been a writer for Rangers' in-house stuff at one point (Rangers Monthly?).

I see. Iain wrote a few Gers autobiographies back in the day, Durrant's was one I think. Seems to have completely disappeared from view in recent years. Pity because he was certainly one of us, may even have been a writer for Rangers' in-house stuff at one point (Rangers Monthly?).

Yeah, I'd forgotten about that. I think he also did the Goalie's and Barry's.

I went to school with IK, we were in the same year, some classes, school team etc.

School rules were 'no football scarves'. Like me, 'Minger' wore his anyway. And red, white and blue it certainly was.

I've heard his boys go to Ibrox but can't confirm that.