....Araguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay

Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay Paraguay

england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england england 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0 1-0;)

Gribz, are you Scottish or do you have a split nationality?

Paraguay, Sweden T&T and everyone who plays England? Tell me, do you support Hearts, Dundee United, Killie etc when they play Craptic?

This debate really gets to me - I am Scottish an proud of that fact but don't express this in an anti-English way. However, in doing so, some people claim that I am not Scottish and an English wannbe.

The only time I want England (Wales and NI) to get beaten is when they are playing Scotland.

Cammy F

Paraguay, Sweden T&T and everyone who plays England? Tell me, do you support Hearts, Dundee United, Killie etc when they play Craptic?

This debate really gets to me - I am Scottish an proud of that fact but don't express this in an anti-English way. However, in doing so, some people claim that I am not Scottish and an English wannbe.

The only time I want England (Wales and NI) to get beaten is when they are playing Scotland.

Cammy F

Spot on, its just bitter concieted Celtic behaviour to support England's rivals. Knock it on the head.

Cammy F

Whats the big deal? I dont want England to win any games at the World Cup so il support whoever there playing.

Its nothing against English personally or the people or the country.

Whats the big deal? I dont want England to win any games at the World Cup so il support whoever there playing.

Its nothing against English personally or the people or the country.

Sounds like it tho.

Spot on, its just bitter concieted Celtic behaviour to support England's rivals. Knock it on the head.

Bollocks again. Saying its bitter concieted celtic bahaviour is paranoia.

How about you knocking the slagging of the TA on the head.

Bollocks again. Saying its bitter concieted celtic bahaviour is paranoia.

How about you knocking the slagging of the TA on the head.

Im not slagging them off, I am stating what is fact in regard to their behaviour.

Supporting a teams opposition because you percieve them as your rivals is Celticmindedness. Fact.

You wanna talk about Paraguy, t&T or Sweden? then i see Celticminded.com have a huge post goin giving them their support.

Nonsense.

I should rephrase it that im not supporting them then but just wanting the opposition to win. Maybe i also dont want USA to win but nothing will be said about that, its just certain people cant accept Scots who dont want England to win. There is no crime in it, its purely an opinion.