How good are Sevilla?

I've watched a few of there games on the Spanish football. The front two of Kanoute and Fabiano are quite frightening and Navas(right side) looks a player. Interesting to see how we appraoch the game at Ibrox after the fairly negative tactics a couple of years back. A 90 minute performance like the 2nd 45 last night would do me :D

Don't see much of them myself, not a team I ever look out for.

Sevilla ....................Unirea Urziceni

2 .........Goals scored ........0

7 .........Shots on target ....1

5 .........Shots wide ..........5

3 .........Shots blocked ......2

1 ..........Yellow card........ 4

0 ...........Red card........... 0

15 .......Fouls committed... 16

6 .............Corners ...........1

1 ............Offsides ...........0

34' 7''..... Ball. Poss. (time) 22' 19''

60% .......Ball. Poss. (%)... 40%

Anybody got anything they can share, discuss, back-up?

* UEFA website is excellent *

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/fixturesresults/round=2000028/match=2000369/report=st.html

Pretty fucking good. :(

Won and succesfully defended the UEFA Cup.

3rd in La Liga last year and regularly in the top 3 or 4 recently. You don't do that without being a class side. I would argue if you took the big 4 out of England and Barca and Real out of Spain La Liga would arguably be the stronger league.

Fabiano is shit hot for Sevilla and Brazil, though it's not just him we have to worry.

Was actually thinking of posting a poll to see who else would take a draw in the next game. I would. :whistle:

Do that SA.

I used to judge Euro teams based on my perception of the country's standing and whether id heard of them much. Not anymore. I take nothing for granted any more.

Aye, you can't discount your Unirea Urziceni's or Hapoel Tel Aviv's because of the league they come from. :devil: