He was absolutely terrible again today. I don't know what to say other than be honest & say that I'm sick to the teeth of the guy.

I won't say anything about the other players here, since it's just Miller you've started a thread about & tbh he warrants some discussion.

Last season the partnership with Boyd was terrific, it's not just Kenny!
No it wasn't. Most of it was as poor as we're seeing today.

He only the one getting picked on due to his Celtic roots?
And that's a problem? Personally, I'd still have a problem wih an ex-scum player in the team if he was scoring every week. The fact that Miller is an utterly useless waste of money who couldn't hit a bus with a banjo means even the girls and handwringers amongst us can freely despise him without tainting delicate consciences.

He only the one getting picked on due to his Celtic roots ?

Nope. He's getting picked on because he's a waste of a jersey. You can try and come up with as many reasons as you want but that's ultimately what it boils down to.

Boyd doesn't get abuse because, while he goes missing in games, he scores goals to compensate. Miller, on the other hand, offers nothing whatsoever to the team.

Ohh Boyd has played the last 4 games and scored loads ehh ?

I just feel that the whole team aren't clicking and once they do everything will run fine

Last year Miller must of had some number of Assists and a not bad number of goals

I just feel that the whole team aren't clicking and once they do everything will run fine

All well and good, but something clearly needs to change to get us clicking again, wouldn't you agree? One suggestion would be to replace Miller with someone who can at least hit the target from elementary chances.