A scenario - RST and RSA

Guest enigmablue

It looks like you're having a great deal of difficulty making your mind up. It makes us weak but it makes us strong. Better get used to it but there are opportunities and we have to take them. Which is it - surely indecision isn't the way forward? I read your post but haven't a clue what your point is.:confused:

I think it's you who's having the difficulty.

We have a variety of views & divergent opinion. Prevents 'group-think' = healthy.

Our divisions dilute our effectiveness. Stifles teamwork = unhealthy.

Please try not to get mixed-up by confusing a bit of elementary multi-perspectivism with indecision.

It looks like you're having a great deal of difficulty making your mind up. It makes us weak but it makes us strong.

It is possible for something to have more than one effect, effects that are contradictory. Not everything is black and white.

It is possible for something to have more than one effect, effects that are contradictory. Not everything is black and white.

True ..... but the corollary is that not everything has to be confusion and indecision either. It is possible for some things to be straighforward and obvious, without compromise or contradiction.:)

I think it's you who's having the difficulty.

We have a variety of views & divergent opinion. Prevents 'group-think' = healthy.

Our divisions dilute our effectiveness. Stifles teamwork = unhealthy.

Please try not to get mixed-up by confusing a bit of elementary multi-perspectivism with indecision.

Elementary multi-perspectivism, moi?

:wanker:

Elementary multi-perspectivism, moi?

:wanker :

I take it you're allowed to call other posters a "wanker" on here then, yeah?

Anyway, get back to me if you need me to explain what I meant again. I honestly don't mind trying to help you out with stuff you're struggling with, even if it's elementary.

Such irony is rare, but have you noticed that your chosen smiley is the corollary of the final word in your post?

Please refrain from the personal insults gents. Not needed.

To be fair to everyone Craig, I don't think anyone actually used any insults. You'd need severely thin skin to be offended by anything said above, which I don't think describes the good folks of Gersnet. Simple banter.

Or are you just having a trigger happy day in the sun?:)

To be fair to everyone Craig, I don't think anyone actually used any insults. You'd need severely thin skin to be offended by anything said above, which I don't think describes the good folks of Gersnet. Simple banter.

Or are you just having a trigger happy day in the sun?:)

Trigger happy today - are you spying on me though, it is nice and sunny :thup:

I took the use of the :wanker: sign to be calling the other individual by that smilie. Seems the recipient of that riposte felt the same.