top of the league

leguen made the right tactical changes and the team dug in deep. Showed the grit required and as usual king dado led by example. its still early days but if we show this type of form we will be up there fighting for the prizes at the end of the season.

Without going OTT,the team showed enough to suggest it can only get better,although Hearts never had a shot on target, for the first half anyway i thought our centre backs struggled with the high ball.Second half we came out of the traps and i thought we were going to give them a real doing.Martin was superb,but i thought Burke was equally superb,it's great to see two wingers on the park and every home game that's exactly what we should be doing getting in about the opposition.I think Barry will have a ball when he comes back,feeding two wingers,no team should live with us at home as long as the effort is there from the Gers.What a difference heading home in the car after watching good exciting football,long may it last

It's been about a year since we've last been top so rejoice at this...

P GD Pts

1 Rangers 4 3 8

2 St Mirren 4 1 7

3 Falkirk 4 1 7

4 Hearts 4 0 7

5 Kilmarnock 4 -1 7

6 Celtic 3 4 6

7 Aberdeen 4 2 6

8 Hibernian 4 1 5

9 Dundee Utd 4 -1 3

10 Inverness 3 -1 2

11 Dunfermline 4 -2 2