Fair play ot the guy, he says how it is and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He's given some of the Rangers players a dodgy mark but the McGeady rating and comment are spot on.

Also, the Paul Caddis comment is hilarious!

Allan McGregor 7

It would be picky to criticise the keeper but I'll do it anyway. He should have had stronger wrists and saved McGeady's penalty which wasn't hit with any real pace. There a confidence that translates itself into the defence as he handles big-game pressure with ease.

Andy Little 4

Appeared short of what was required for this occasion. His injury proved a blessing to Rangers as they adjusted to look a stronger unit at the back but Northern Ireland kid was a fragile figure and his inclusion was forced on Walter Smith.

David Weir 7

Luckiest man at Ibrox as he was guilty of two stonewall penalties that weren't given. That apart he was a strong figure and very fortunate to have Papac alongside him who didn't leave him exposed one-on-one. That's a terrifying situation for Weir who doesn't have the pace to defend in behind him but Celtic couldn't take advantage.

Sasa Papac 7

He's more suited to the central defensive position. When he's at full-back he is not as comfortable because the modern player needs to be good going forward and that's not his strength. He faced the play, made interceptions and won his headers and became a good defender when needed. No doubts his foul on Zhi was a penalty.

Steven Smith 7

No player at Ibrox will be more pleased to get through the game as a winner as he's had more than his fair share of injuries. He was thrown into the game and handled it well. Kept McGeady's influence to a minimum.

Steven Whittaker 7

Recovered from his nightmare against Sevilla when he was badly at fault for three goals. I like him - he is looking more like an accomplished performer for club and country. He focused on his defensive duties and going forward was a bonus.

Steve Davis 8

Brilliant. I have a soft spot for the Irishman who's my kind of player. His work ethic is what separates him from the pack as well as his ability to make sure everything he does with the ball has a thought behind it. When Rangers needed someone to keep the ball or pick out a pass to give them safe possession he was the man. Best midfielder in the country.

Pedro Mendes 7

Much more effective than in recent weeks. He has the knack of picking out passes ordinary players don't see and I felt he showed composure which was vital. He has his critics but then don't we all? The balance he gave his side alongside Davis was the key to their win but blotted his copybook by being booked for a poor challenge on McGeady.

Steven Naismith 4

Was he playing? I don't want to be harsh on a player who's been in good form but I'd struggle to make a constructive comment about him. The pressure on every player in these games is immense and no one who hasn't been in the situation could comprehend how difficult it is. Some handle it better than others but Steven worked hard without having any influence.

Kris Boyd 5

The atmosphere seemed to shock my pal into a bit of work as he at least tried to shut down defenders and show himself as a target for his midfield. He was rarely seen and offered no goal threat. I have often had a view he doesn't listen to any advice and was an invisible man.

Kenny Miller 7

He scored his two goals because for a change he made his way into the bloody box. My pet hate is strikers who want to run from central positions out to the flank. He took his goals well but must realise it's easier to score inside the area than from his usual position down the channels.

Substitutes: Nacho Novo 4

I often question why he doesn't start more matches because he's the biggest nuisance in the Scottish game. That's why I was disappointed in his performance because he didn't make an impact. Failed to beat Boruc when clear on goal.

Kyle Lafferty 4

He's been missing for a few weeks and looked rusty. His touch was untidy and he didn't manage to get any shots on target or look as though he could unsettle the Celtic backline which wouldn't have taken that much doing on this occasion.

Manager: Walter Smith 10

Opted to play two in attack and went into the game under serious pressure but again managed to pull out a win. I'm biased, of course, but Walter is the master in these situations. No frills and a sold formation as he made sure all gaps in behind his defence were plugged. That was the key to the result I wanted because it's not good for our game for one team to streak ahead in the league so early.

Artur Boruc 5

What was he thinking about at Rangers opening goal? The Pole cost Celtic the game with his attempt to save Miller's effort. He sold himself then tried to save the ball with the wrong hand.

It was a weak effort that went through the middle of the goal. If he'd dived to his right and used the correct hand I'm convinced he'd have saved it.

No chance with second and decent stop from Novo late on but rarely tested.

Mark Wilson 6

Glad to see him back playing well but he's still physically fragile in my opinion. Another who looked rusty. The pressure of the occasion seemed to affect his distribution. Deserved his booking for diving in the area.

Glenn Loovens 4

Failed to do his job. The big moments in the game were Miller's goals and the Dutchman defended like a schoolboy. Turned by Miller at second goal and just as culpable in build-up to the first.

He must concentrate on doing his own job and getting that part right rather than anything else. Lost the plot both positionally and with concentration levels.

He's lucky I've hung my manager's coat up as I'd have gone ballistic at half time. He fills a role that is the backbone of the team and wasn't up to the task.

Stephen McManus 4

I'll be kind and say he was poor but I've never been a fan of Stephen. He is Celtic's biggest weakness and I just don't rate him.

My reason is simple. I've never trusted any defender who ball watches and he's one of the biggest offenders in the game I'd tell any striker up against him just to drift from side to side and he'll switch off to let you in.

He makes everything look so desperate and last-gasp when he should be in control of the situation. His display underlined a long-held view of mine about his ability.

Lee Naylor 6

He's at his best when bombing forward and delivering crosses but it was a rare sight on Sunday.

I like full-backs who feed their wide player at every opportunity and he does that, which is a positive.

He put his foot through the ball and kept things simple which is all you can ask from a player who is limited.

Aiden McGeady 4

I hear so much garbage about his talent that it's time to put the record straight. If flattering to deceive was the name of the game he'd be a world beater.

I lost count of the times he hit the first defender with the ball and failed to provide any end product. A wide player's job is to provide a supply for the strikers and he didn't do that.

I don't rate him. He is nowhere near the player he thinks he is no matter how many touches of the ball he takes.

Scott Brown 4

�£4million? More like �£0m on this showing. Horrendous display and gave the ball away too often. Looks as though he's carrying an injury and he's usually up for a fight but not on Sunday. Capable of much better.

Landry N'Guemo 6

Good player but never influenced the game enough. Average isn't good enough on days like these.

Shaun Maloney 4

No penetration or desire to get outside his defender. Should stop practising free-kicks and work on his crossing. Another massive under-performer who should have provided width.

Zheng Zhi 6

Looks the part and I'd like to see more of him. Strong with good feet and managed to win the penalty Celtic were awarded.

Scott McDonald 4

Played as though he was in a huff. Not the body language of a man high on confidence on a day that called for him to roll up his sleeves but he didn't.

Substitutes: Georgios Samaras 3

Paid to be a centre forward but never in the box. I want to see him winning headers against a centre-half rather than full-backs. I fear Celtic are flogging a dead horse here.

Paddy McCourt 3

Nothing of note.

Paul Caddis 4

I think I saw him take a shy.

great read! although he does seem alot more complementary of Gers eg Walter and Whittaker.

When the guy is that open about his opinions, its hard to grudge him giving harsh ratings on naismith who had to play in centre mid...

great to see someone finally say what we all know about this celtic team.

I broke the habit of recent years on Sunday and took in the game. Previously, I've been of the view that if I ignore the game we will get a result, and it's worked quite often. Upon hearing we were a goal up, I bestirred myself to a neighbours house in order to ponce off his Sky TV; the first thing I saw - the VERY FIRST thing - was Papac bringing down an Oriental type.

I am a curse.