Barry Ferguson

We do seem to lack leadership in the middle of the park.. Ferguson is gone and there's nothing we can do about it.

Mendes and Davis aren't leaders. Thomson could be if he got his finger out his arse and it's a game of wait and see when Edu is fit.

Not much even Ferguson at his best could do with the team defending like we are at present, though.

You know what - yes we do miss him

we miss his leadership on the park , yes he was a greetin face moaner but every team needs one.

we miss his passing accuracy , his killer passes through the defence.

Why we let him go i dont know,because of the Scotland carry on, who cares he is a Rangers player and should have been given another chance like McGregor was,the Media ran him out of Scotland as quick as they could.

As much as i like Davie Weir he is not a patch on Ferguson as a leader on the park.

We are a ship without a rudder sometimes.

You know what - yes we do miss him

we miss his leadership on the park , yes he was a greetin face moaner but every team needs one.

we miss his passing accuracy , his killer passes through the defence.

Why we let him go i dont know,because of the Scotland carry on, who cares he is a Rangers player and should have been given another chance like McGregor was,the Media ran him out of Scotland as quick as they could.

As much as i like Davie Weir he is not a patch on Ferguson as a leader on the park.

We are a ship without a rudder sometimes.

Good post. Never did join the BF bashing band wagon.

An analogy that wont go down well, but fuck it.

Roy Keane is one of the best CMs of the EPL's history. And by fuck did he moan. If you weren't up to Man U's standards, sorry Roy's standards, then he fucking told you. That's exactly how Fergie was. Players got moaned at because they didn't reach his expectations of a Ranger (on the field at least). Exactly how fans behave.

Agreed regarding Weir.

Am I the only one who thinks he's gone a little quiet recently? Whilst never the type to shout and moan.. when he see's the shambles unfolding beside and infront of him which seems to be quite often now.. as captain and the wily veteran of the side I'd like to see him handing out more ear-bashings.

Just a shame that BF also wasnt up to Rangers, sorry BF's standards, in his 2nd stint :fish:

Funny as that may be.. it's a fucking good point.

Barry Ferguson of 2003 and before would of given Barry Ferguson of 2005 onwards an earbashing and a slap had they, hypothetically, of course, played in the same team.