Me missing the big picture again

I actually felt like my heart had been ripped out of my body , and the worst thing was all the anger and frustration that I used t feel when I was younger just wasn't there any more , it was more a realisation that this is what we have become , watching a team that is badly managed from top to bottom , with no vision , no real sense of being or of purpose , I mean really what is the point on Rangers Football Club as we stand just now , we really are treading in a sea of quicksand and we are going in one direction only

I was going to "thank" your post, but I decided not to. If there was an "agree" option, that's what I meant.

sorry mate whilst I admire your dedication , you must see that we have a board of directors that dont give a flying fuck about you , and exactly what glamour games are you talking about , in over 30 years we have had maybe 3 good european runs , we have been to some really big teams just to make the numbers up whilst getting royally humped regularily by teams like tonights , whom I may add won their first ever european tie , get real !!!!!!

Champions League games are glamour games.

Neds turn up and snap up these tickets whilst many real fans, in the recession, cant afford to as they spent their money on season tickets, replica jerseys and other spends.

I don't really understand the relevance of the rest of the post.

Someone above mentioned anger.. I meant to say, I've never seen or heard so much anger at Ibrox in my life.

I forget if it was after the 3rd or 4th goal, pretty sure it was the 4th, and not sure how it came accross on TV, but there was a period where every single touch we had was being boo'd. The boo's were deafening when Rothen was subbed.. as shocking as he's been that's not exactly going to make him want to get any better for us. And I think young Fraser alluded to this earlier but the sarcastic cheer when McGregor made a routine catch was ridiculous.. unless I missed something and admittedly I haven't seen the goals on TV, he did nothing wrong.

So aye.. just a lot of anger and frustration in the ground tonight.

Someone above mentioned anger.. I meant to say, I've never seen or heard so much anger at Ibrox in my life.

I forget if it was after the 3rd or 4th goal, pretty sure it was the 4th, and not sure how it came accross on TV, but there was a period where every single touch we had was being boo'd. The boo's were deafening when Rothen was subbed.. as shocking as he's been that's not exactly going to make him want to get any better for us. And I think young Fraser alluded to this earlier but the sarcastic cheer when McGregor made a routine catch was ridiculous.. unless I missed something and admittedly I haven't seen the goals on TV, he did nothing wrong.

So aye.. just a lot of anger and frustration in the ground tonight.

It's about bloody time. ten years of sitting on our hands has got no one's attention.

Oh, and tell me David Murray didn't see this coming. Slippery bastard.

Champions League games are glamour games.

Neds turn up and snap up these tickets whilst many real fans, in the recession, cant afford to as they spent their money on season tickets, replica jerseys and other spends.

I don't really understand the relevance of the rest of the post.

ok I accept that your choice of glamour games is the c/l , o problem with that , however what exactly is the point in even bothering if we cannot compete and even worse cannot even do the basics , why even attempt to compete . Its only a glamour tie in my mind if we are at a level that we have a good chance of achieving something and the only time that that has happened was under Advocatt IMHO sorry but the rest of the time we were just bailing the club out of trouble , something we have been doing all decade