Visit Gersnet's Online Rangers Museum

As well as the main site, we've also redesigned the Rangers Archive part of Gersnet. Essentially this is an online museum where you can view a range of information and statistics about the club - from fascinating articles about our strip's history to every single result and team-sheet from 1872-2009! In the archive, you can also find all of Gersnet's past articles from the last few years in one searchable library.

Visit the archive now!

http://www.therangersarchive.co.uk

Obviously we're eager for contributions to the archive so please get in touch if you have anything you think would be suited for inclusion...

Similarly, there is also positions available to moderate/maintain the archive information and keep it up to date. If you're interested in helping out, let me know! You'd be surprised how easy it is to use the Joomla CMS. :cool:

I have a signed Stuart McCall Rangers home top from the 90/91 season with 8 on the back and a signed Canniggia top from season 01/02 with Cannigia 7 on the back. I'm happy to give these tops to the museum if that's the kind of stuff you're looking for Frankie?

As for moderating the forum, I'm up for that if there's no other takers. Does it mean I get to ban people like Johnny and Shroomz? ;)

We don't need actual items mate because this is an online resource but thanks for the generous offer anyway...

Also, we don't need mods for the forum but contributors to the archive - i.e. people prepared to do a bit of work on the contents that I have in mind. Nothing too time-consuming but necessary to improve and maintain what we already have.

We don't need actual items mate because this is an online resource but thanks for the generous offer anyway...

Also, we don't need mods for the forum but contributors to the archive - i.e. people prepared to do a bit of work on the contents that I have in mind. Nothing too time-consuming but necessary to improve and maintain what we already have.

I'll give it a bash as long as it doesn't test my England grammar and vocabulary as both is mince.