The Ibrox Tour ââ?¬â?? Lunch @ Argyle House

It was my Mum and Dad�s 60th Birthdays recently and as a wee treat, we organised a family day out at Ibrox on Sunday where we took in the Ibrox Tour and then had lunch at the Argyle House restaurant. I have to say that both were fantastic and I would recommend either / both to anyone who is looking for a good day out.

Firstly, we partook in the tour experience and our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the club (and yes, Cammy did throw in some questions!!) and was quite witty. The only thing that the tour misses is a Rangers museum ââ?¬â?? our great stadium has everything, but we could be doing with a museum to house the many treasures / mementos / historical tops, caps, medals etc, that are currently squeezed into corners of Ibrox.

We then went over for Sunday Lunch at the Argyle House restaurant and were treated to a marvellous 3 course carvery with side dishes including curry, fish, mushroom dishes etc ââ?¬â?? and donââ?¬â?¢t get me started on the sweet trolly! The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Oh, one last wee note ââ?¬â?? when we arrived at Ibrox for the tour, the security guards inside the main door were reading No1 Fanzine and their critique ââ?¬â?? a good read!!

Cammy F

I've always fancied the tour but never got round to booking it up. I'll look more into it and do it before the end of the year after you gave it a thumbs up Cammy. Are the tours available 7 days a week throughout the year with the obvious exception of xmas and new years day?

I've always fancied the tour but never got round to booking it up. I'll look more into it and do it before the end of the year after you gave it a thumbs up Cammy. Are the tours available 7 days a week throughout the year with the obvious exception of xmas and new years day?

Think they are limited to Sunday m8 - but I could be wrong in saying that...

Cammy F

It was my Mum and Dad�s 60th Birthdays recently and as a wee treat, we organised a family day out at Ibrox on Sunday where we took in the Ibrox Tour and then had lunch at the Argyle House restaurant. I have to say that both were fantastic and I would recommend either / both to anyone who is looking for a good day out.

Firstly, we partook in the tour experience and our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the club (and yes, Cammy did throw in some questions!!) and was quite witty. The only thing that the tour misses is a Rangers museum ââ?¬â?? our great stadium has everything, but we could be doing with a museum to house the many treasures / mementos / historical tops, caps, medals etc, that are currently squeezed into corners of Ibrox.

We then went over for Sunday Lunch at the Argyle House restaurant and were treated to a marvellous 3 course carvery with side dishes including curry, fish, mushroom dishes etc ââ?¬â?? and donââ?¬â?¢t get me started on the sweet trolly! The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Oh, one last wee note ââ?¬â?? when we arrived at Ibrox for the tour, the security guards inside the main door were reading No1 Fanzine and their critique ââ?¬â?? a good read!!

Cammy F

done this for my dads birthday a few years back and was very good

the staff treat you ell in the argyle house

and what a view