International day for spaz's. Please send an encouraging message to a friend,just as i have done.

I don't care if yous lick windows, interfere with farm animals, vote Labour or occasionally shit yourselfs.

You hang in there sunshine, your special

:D :D

Try laughing when somebody you love is disabled. Not so fucking funny then

Get a grip. It's in the bluenose lounge because it was a joke ffs. Wasn't havin a dig at anyone. It was something that i got sent to my phone and i thought it was funny alright, so that must make me a bad person then, don't think so. My husband's mum is disabled and i look after her

Get a grip. It's in the bluenose lounge because it was a joke ffs. Wasn't havin a dig at anyone. It was something that i got sent to my phone and i thought it was funny alright, so that must make me a bad person then, don't think so. My husband's mum is disabled and i look after her

All I said in reply to you was that is funny why? The comment you quoted on was for spike who said that laughing at disabled people is funny.

And if you agree with that then you are a sick fuck.

and dont tell me to fucking get a grip. Sure you wouldnt find it funny if one of your kids was brain damaged, and shits itself every now and again

All I said in reply to you was that is funny why? The comment you quoted on was for spike who said that laughing at disabled people is funny.

And if you agree with that then you are a sick fuck.

and dont tell me to fucking get a grip. Sure you wouldnt find it funny if one of your kids was brain damaged, and shits itself every now and again

Never agreed with it. Don't bother going all fuckin high and mighty with me. It was a joke thats why it's in here. Where did i say that i find havin kids with disabilities funny like?

Eh thought so i never.

The thread was dead it was you that brought it back to the top. If you don't like it don't fuckin read it