Bougherra ??

I was a big Bougherra fan till his antics of the last couple of months. OK, he was playing for Algeria, but other Rangers players where playing for the Countries as well, but no trouble of returning back to Ibrox with them. i think he has been disrespectful to Walter and Aly, and needs to be reprimanded. Get him back in the team sooner rather than later, but his cards have been truly marked, get shot of him (if possible) in the January transfer window.

Maybe he should bugger off to Africa now and be done with it.

You'd think that with his buggering about he'd be trying to make it up to us and delaying his departure till after the OF game. If that's not the case then I can't see the point of playing him as he's just not up for the cause and could easily become a liability if his attitude gets any worse.

It might also be poetic justice if he doesn't play and then he's not match fit for the ANC. Or is that me childishly developing some schadenfreude?

Has he not fallen out with Charlton fans and another club before for his attitude?

Sling him, I would spend any money we get on this guy MATTHIEU DELPIERRE.

We most likely couldn't afford him or his wages even if we wanted to.

Just waiting for you to suggest Dan Petrescu as Walters replacement next! Or did I miss that already?

Who would you play at right back if Whittaker were dropped?

In all fairness i would also want to see whittaker dropped. Pathetic defender and only plays well going forward the odd game.

His defending is atrocious. A defender who cannot tackle.

I would like to see a youngster get a change at left back. Sat is prob not the best game for it, but why not against a lesser team. Give whittaker the boot up the arse he needs.