Bougherra ??

Cheers Zappa, doesn't mean to say he is not good enough, Wilson has came in and done a fantastic job

Aye, I didn't mean he's not good enough mate. I think Perry is a center half, so it may just be that the competition for that position is tough at Oxford. The fact that Kinniburgh has been getting starts every week says a lot about him though, so when Weir retires we could possibly look at moving Papac into CB & having the choice of Kinniburgh or Smith for LB. Just a thought!

Aye, I didn't mean he's not good enough mate. I think Perry is a center half, so it may just be that the competition for that position is tough at Oxford. The fact that Kinniburgh has been getting starts every week says a lot about him though, so when Weir retires we could possibly look at moving Papac into CB & having the choice of Kinniburgh or Smith for LB. Just a thought!

I didn't mean you were thinking he wasn't good enough Zappa,just a general comment. Also Greg Wylde was supposed to be the next high hope for Rangers and he is a left back as well..........................where are all our up and coming right backs ??????

Also Greg Wylde was supposed to be the next high hope for Rangers and he is a left back as well..........................where are all our up and coming right backs ??????

Wylde can play left back or left wing mate & I've heard that he's really good on the left wing, so the future is hopefully bright on the left. As for right back, I'm really not sure, but if we had a star in the making for right back I can't see why Little who's a striker would be getting played there. Seems a bit strange.

Ian, a quick squint at the RFC Youths website/blog reveals that we do have at least one promising right back close to coming through as well as a few excellent versatile players that can play there.

Darren Cole

Position:- Right Back

Nationality:- Scottish

DOB:- 03/02/92

Darren started regularly for the 19�s in the early part of last season, playing at both right and left back. He also featured in central defense towards the end of the season. A regular member of Scotland squads and has captained the side on a few occasions. Darren will be a mainstay in the youth side this season.

Player Profiles 1st Year 19�s

Player Profiles 2nd Year 19�s

Alan Lowing is another who seems to have dropped of the radar a wee bit,as far as the first team is concerned

He was at Clyde on loan last season & his contract was due to run out in the summer, but we took him back & extended his contract till January. He's probably a likely candidate to move on a free in January unless we're going to be further trimming the wage bill by releasing higher earners at RB & playing more youth.