Rangers target Jeremy Clement has admitted he is unsure of his future.

Lyon are willing to let Clement leave this summer as he is well down the pecking order at Stade Gerland.

The French champions are thought to have rejected an offer from Rangers for Clement and it has left the door open for other clubs to try and sign him.

Paris Saint Germain and St Etienne are both believed to be keeping tabs on Clement and the 21-year-old is in the dark regards his future.

"The only thing that seems certain about my transfer at the moment is I will be leaving Lyon," Clement told the Scottish Daily Mail.

"After that, I don't know where I will be next season.

"As soon as Lyon accept bids for me, I will have a big decision to make and I genuinely don't yet know what I am going to do.

"I have the chance to go to Paris, St Etienne or a few other French clubs.

"I could also go to Rangers to play for the man who gave me my professional debut.

"They are a huge club with great supporters and, under Paul Le Guen, they will have ambitions to win the league and make an impact on the Uefa Cup.

"But PSG and St Etienne are also big clubs and the question for me is `Do I want to leave France and go to Scotland at this stage of my career?'

"I really do not know the answer yet."

Meanwhile, Rangers are thought to be chasing Danish youngster Morten Nielsen.

The 16-year-old plies his trade for FC Copenhagen and he is regarded as one the best young prospects in Denmark.

Nielsen's father, former Denmark international Jorgen Nielsen, claims Rangers have tabled an offer for his teenage son.

"Rangers have made us an offer and want us to come across to visit Glasgow and the stadium," Nielsen told the Scottish Daily Express.

He might indeed. Not to sure about that story though. It would be interesting if RFC allowed the official unveiling of PLG to be diluted with news of a signing or vice versa.

Better PR for Murray if he announces such things separately.