Falkirk 1 : 3 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Will have to watch the game again as thought Davis gave away possession to often.

Davis had a mixed, game actually like all our midfielders apart from Beasley & Novo. Would close down well, make passes and in, more commited in the tackle Davis case run with the ball. Then Beasley never put a foot wrong and Novo was bloody awful !! Although i remember thinking to myself at one point, Davis is playing really well, then bang 2 missplaced passes. Can't fault him though, much better performance, not from him but all the players.

Boughie played well coming back into the team

But has to be Boyd, digs us out of holes all the time ! It's scary someone can sign him on a free in a few weeks

Davis is on his usual mis-season lull between November and March. He's inconsistent and not influencing matches as he usually does at the start and end of a season. As others have said, he gave the ball away more than once and not until we were 2-0 up did he start to exert himself.

But I guess you could levy that criticism at more than just him.

Top 2 players for me were Boyd and McGregor.

Bougherra did well on his comeback but left his man to go chasing the ball for their goal, something he does often unfortunately.

Beasley did well for the short time he was on, and i hope he can stay injury free and find some consistent form as we certainly could be doing with someone who can play wide.