Truth and transparency at Rangers AGM

Truth and transparency at Rangers AGM.

With tomorrows AGM approaching may I make a plea for the above prose to be the watchwords for the Directors of Rangers FC, to extend unconditionally those sentiments to our Share Holders and supporters attending tomorrows event.

I myself cannot attend tomorrows meeting as I am not a shareholder, although having been a Bear for over forty years I always felt that as a fan my presence although welcome on the terracing, would never be appreciated within the corridors of authority at Ibrox.

This is no reflection on Mr Murray�s tenure of Rangers, but more of a statement of reflection on

Todayââ?¬â?¢s Business practise. We the customer is to be tolerated rather than consulted on the future of our beloved club, I feel the mantra of the boardroom is ââ?¬Å?this would be a great job if it wasnââ?¬â?¢t for those bloody shareholdersââ?¬Â

But why should we the fans tolerate such behaviour directed towards us, we are the true custodians of Rangers, and not however happens to possess control at any particular point of time in our clubs history.

I am by nature a placid fellow, but if I where to see some ââ?¬Ë?Merchant Bankersââ?¬â?¢ tut tuting down his nose at Rangers debts tomorrow. I would inclined to ask him first what have they has done with Ã?£500 billion of our hard earned tax revenue, gifted to them because of their incompetence when runing their business.

We all cherish Rangers and want only the best for It�s future, how that will be achieved is proving to be more allusive than trying to find hobby-horses shite. Having no prior knowledge of any forthcoming dealings, I have endeavoured to uncover information to impart to you, which will ultimately soon become apparent. This again has been difficult to find as the proverbial needle in a haystack. Why should we the fan always be last branch in the tree of knowledge, that is Rangers future. Rumour, counter rumour and misdirection has been the norm in this challenge.

I am truly amazed by the depth of knowledge of Rangers by the contributors on this forum, in one of my posts I called members here Anoraks, for which I must now apologises for. Anorak goes nowhere near describing you, the word(s) I would now use would be uber-fan.

Gentlemen i wish you good luck and god speed tomorrow.

WATP

As much as I agree with your inital statement re truth and transparency I am afraid it will be smoke and mirrors , especially in the situation we find ourselves in at present . There is no way we will find anything of importance , in it's place we will get answer's hiding behind legal jargon to do with takeover panels etc .

Still i will attend . hopefully since I lost my attendance card with an open mind and forever hopeful , I just hope we dont get the socks or big screen questions

Good luck to all bears attending tomorrow who are going to attempt to ask a pertinent question about our clubs situation.

Unfortunately, as you are not allowed a follow-up to whatever answer is given, the usual fudge and hiding behind takeover stock market rules will prevail and I cannot see anything new coming to light at this time.

It would be nice to think that the shareholders will be given some honesty and clear unguarded answers but I'm afraid we all know that is just not going to happen.

Still, all we can do is ask the questions and debate the answers, so I look forward to reading about how the AGM went on the boards tomorrow.

I to would be surprised if any real information was imparted today about the imminent takeover. Speaking to a colleague to today he in an unguarded moment, he intimated news would announced in days possible a week about Rangers future. Although i believe he was responsible for giving me some deliberate misdirection. However, during any official or non official negotiations little things do become apparent, the language between both parties does become uniform. I am hearing the same words used between various people, " in the best interest of Rangers" and the latest most interesting "to carry Rangers forward" I am going back to my research to see who has been using that language in recent statements.