News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

What is Feruz like ? He was touted by the Tims as a star....

They are bricking it big time , when he was away with Scotland for a milk cup game , Man city whisked him off for a tour of Eastlands , they are going bonkers

'' With Kane Hemmings called up for first team duty ''

I was wondering when/if we were going to see this lad progress to the first team. He seems a big,powereful lad with pace and knows his way to goal,all of course just reading the excellent reports posted by efideldo.

I thought we might not see Hemmings in the 1st team squad till next season, but if it's happening sooner it's good news. He's already trained with the first team, so it did look like he might get his chance if we found ourselves short.

I heard on Friday night he was in the squad and wouldn't play in the youth game today,probably start on the bench, I think he will appear at sometime, no inside info just a hunch

I'd love to see him get a start up front with Healy. Considering the players we've got out just now I can't think of a better option.