News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Dylan McGeough. What's the script with this guy?,I thought he had signed for the BHEASTS?.

He plays out the season with us until May then joins Celtic. He signed a pre-contract with them at the beginning of Decemeber after being given a tour of Parkhead by Lawwell and getting a visit at home from Lennon. They offered him �£3k p/w and he signed. He was always going to go back to them if he got the chance because he's a big Celtic fan and his whole family are Celtic fans.

There has been much speculation over Dylan McGeough, who is arguably the best player at this level in the country. At the moment he is still a Rangers player and may see that this would be the best place to develop his career.

What's the story with there being 'speculation' elfideldo? The press reported in December that McGeough had signed for Celtic. Are you saying it's still not settled?

I don't have any concrete inside info, but I have heard the lad is pretty mixed up.

I believe he has signed something, but also heard that as he was under 18 when he signed it, it is meaningless.

I think the fact is is still playing suggests nothing is definate.

If the lad has a head on his shoulders he will realise that Celtic have a first team squad of 31 whilst we have one of 18 and possibliy getting even smaller (heaven forbid).

His chances, regardless of his talent, are greater at Rangers than Celtic. Stay and prove yourself at Rangers and get a sizeable pay increase and/or a move to a bigger team - or go to Celtic and potentially get lost in the mix with their squad - FFS, they have guys like Ljungberg, Juarez etc not even getting close to a game.....