News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Andy Mitchell signed a two year contract after being released from Man City, I have to say he was a disappointment last year and probably wouldn't have got another year if he hadn;t already signed. he is a midfielder

Chris Hegarty was signed on a one year contract from Millwall and did very well in the youths last season, subsequently got another year. A centre back but not the tallest.

Due McCoist's pathetic policy of declaring all bounce games at Murray Park closed door I haven't seen either of them this season.

Andy Mitchell signed a two year contract after being released from Man City, I have to say he was a disappointment last year and probably wouldn't have got another year if he hadn;t already signed. he is a midfielder

Chris Hegarty was signed on a one year contract from Millwall and did very well in the youths last season, subsequently got another year. A centre back but not the tallest.

Due McCoist's pathetic policy of declaring all bounce games at Murray Park closed door I haven't seen either of them this season.

Have you ever tried explaining who you are and what you do to get special access as you have become a pair of eyes for a lot of supporters forums.

I am just a Rangers supporter that has always taken an interest in the youth setup. I decided to start the blog due to the official site having minimal coverage on the youths, it has been a bit better this season.

I don't have special access, anybody can attend the games the same as me. A result of the blog means I maybe hear the odd snippet, but I don't have any special access.

I am just a Rangers supporter that has always taken an interest in the youth setup. I decided to start the blog due to the official site having minimal coverage on the youths, it has been a bit better this season.

I don't have special access, anybody can attend the games the same as me. A result of the blog means I maybe hear the odd snippet, but I don't have any special access.

Rangers FC should be looking at someone like you to do the official reporting on the youths,you do a great job of keeping us informed of the youth set up and I know it's well appreciated by a lot of Rangers fans.

Rangers FC should be looking at someone like you to do the official reporting on the youths,you do a great job of keeping us informed of the youth set up and I know it's well appreciated by a lot of Rangers fans.

That is what I was getting at as well Ian. Rangers should be doing everything to encourage guy's like elfideldo.