News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

I wish, don't think my wife would let me.

Hibs at home Friday night (15's and 17's) will be best I can do, and she's not too pleased about that.

Hi Elf a lot of talk on the forum that we will have to go with the youngsters for a lot of next season. Apart from the ones who made the break through this year who do we have that you think is ready to take that step up?

Hi Elf a lot of talk on the forum that we will have to go with the youngsters for a lot of next season. Apart from the ones who made the break through this year who do we have that you think is ready to take that step up?

This season was not one of the better season's at that level and there isn't a Danny Wilson, Jamie Ness or Rhys McCabe in waiting. I think the promotion of Barrie McKay has come a wee bit early and I would say the same thing about others such as Lewis McLeod, and the three or four 17's that have done well when promoted to the 19's. The one player I thought could have made a step up, Kamil Wiktorski, has been released, so what do I know.

17′s End Season With A Win

Report on tonight's game posted

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2012/...on-with-a-win/

What about this tweet from earlier elfideldo?

Rangers Youth ‏@RFC_Youth

Leaving the club are: Anthony Marenghi, Adam Hunter, Sam George, Adel Gafaiti, Josh Robinson, Jack Werndly, Ewan McNeil & Gordon Dick

Any of those guys who you're surprised to see being let go?

Only real surprise from that lsit is Adel Gafaiti, I thought he did reasonably well for 19's this season and is a 1994, so still under 19 next season.

Marenghi - A decent skilful player, but there seemed to be a personality clash with coaches and he has been frozen out and never featured much, I think he will get a club okay.

Hunter - Never progressed as we hoped, no surprise.

George - Goalkeeper, 2nd year 17 but Liam Kelly who is a year younger is ahead of him, Sam is a good keeper but stopped growing.

Robinson - Not a surprise, had a few injuries this season

Werndly - Came from Norwich in the summer, sent to Albion Rovers in January, a bizarre Sinky signing (see the Jedwards)

McNeill - Borderline, they changed their mind about Ewan on a few occassions this season. Playing for Airdrie's 1st tean and he will have a careeer I'm sure. Good enough for Rangers ? Probably not, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Dick - Not a youth player, injured most of this season no surprise.

Robbie McIntyre who is not on that list has also been released. That is a story I would like to know, but maybe there isn't one. Came from Tynecastle Boys Clubs last season, broke into 19's where he was a regular for a big part of the season and played for Scotland's U17's. Never featured this season and has moved a round clubs on trial since January, why? I don't have a clue ?