News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

A Rangers youth side beat what I was told was a very young Queen Of The South team 7-0 yesterday.

Couldn't get away from work:(

Rangers Team:- Blair Currie, Ryan Sinnamon, Matty Clarke, Luca Gasparotto, Greg Pascazio, Andy Murdoch, Jamie Burrows, Gregor Fotheringham, Callum Gallagher, Tom Walsh, Jordan Wilson

Subs:- Liam Kelly, Dylan Dykes, Jamie Mills, Gloady Ntumba, Kris Gibson

Scorers were Fotheringham, Gallagher (3), Walsh, Wilson and Clarke

They were highlights of what was a poor U19's side.

McKay only arrived as a trialist this time last year having failed a medical at Killie, he came through their youth teams not ours.

He was given a 6 month contract which was later extended to two years, so at the moment he is under contract till the end of this season.

McLeod was always one to watch and has been at Rangers since a young age ( so Sinclair never signed him either), promotion probably has come a season early for McLeod due to our circumstances

Yesterday's games were poor, we fall further behind Celtic every week Sinclair is there. Scotland U16's have 9 Celtic players and 2 on standby, only our U15 goalkeeper is included.

The under 15's trials were the other week we had 5 players at them, Celtic had 15 !! Celtic are current chasing 2 of the 5 players we had at the trials

in recent weeks another two players he paid money for have bee released at 16. Ross Kellock bought from Queen's Park, to be fair he is a better left-back than the one Sinclair gave a contract in my opinion. Robert McLardie bought from St.Mirren not surprised he was pretty poor.

My worry is some other players will get promoted to 1st team as we are in division 3 and he will be able to spin it as a success. Celtic and Hearts are miles ahead of us at youth level. 15's were no better than Dundee Utd yesterday and 17's were out played but scraped a win.

U12 squad of 2008 went to Italy, four of them are now at Celtic, and only 5 are still at Rangers.

Edited by elfideldo

16′s Earn Draw At Kilmarnock

Report on tonight's game

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/16s-earn-draw-at-kilmarnock/

Just heard two of Sinky's "buys" that he released, Ross Kellock and Robert McLardie along with Callum Shippcott who was released have all signed for St.Mirren.

I think Ross Kellock is decent, I'll watch how he progresses.

Edited by elfideldo

Just heard one of Sinclair's "buys" from last summer has been released. If this is true its a feckin'joke, he basically paid a rental fee for an under 15 player for a season.

This can't go on.

Dumbarton game scheduled for Sunday 23rd September.