News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Elfideldo, is the state of our youth system ALL Sinclair's fault as the head of youth or do you think there's maybe other problems too? Does Sinclair have absolute/total control of the hiring and firing of ALL youth system staff and players?

Total control from U13 up,I was told he picks every team which I found hard to believe but apparently is true. Coaches seem to most concerned about keeping their jobs.

Why would Jim Sinclair as the overall head of youth pick every team? You would have thought that his head coach for each level of the youth system would manage the team at that level and pick their own choice of squad for each game. :wtf:

Edited by Zappa

Why would Jim Sinclair as the overall head of youth pick every team? You would have thought that his head coach for each level of the youth system would manage the team at that level and pick their own choice of squad for each game. :wtf:

Sounds like a control freak.

Not the kind I would like working with kids.

Jim Sinclair could do with providing the folk running the new official Rangers website with up to date team photos and squad lists for the Academy Youth Teams! The ones on the official site seem to be completely out of date.

Development Teams Meet Accies

U14 Rangers 7 Accies 2

U15 Accies 2 Rangers 2 (last minute equaliser)

U17 Accies 3 Rangers 4 (2 goals in last ten minutes)

Apologies I arrived at what I thought was the kick-off, not realising Danny Stoney put Rangers ahead after 30 seconds.

http://rfcyouths.wordpress.com/2012/09/16/development-teams-meet-accies/

With JS, TW and BK on the touchline how much does that cost a year in wages, are we getting value ?

Edited by elfideldo
update