News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

Ryan came through the younger teams, travels up from Stranraer four times a week, which is a massive commitment for him and his family. He looks a real goalscorer and has found the net on a regular basis through the age groups.

Most people probably think it is trivial, I think it indicates a slip in standards. The "Academy" section on the official website is so out of date. In the U17 team picture which is out of date, ELEVEN of the 17 players have left the club. Other team pics are out of date too, how hard can it be to update the team pics each season.

Most people probably think it is trivial, I think it indicates a slip in standards. The "Academy" section on the official website is so out of date. In the U17 team picture which is out of date, ELEVEN of the 17 players have left the club. Other team pics are out of date too, how hard can it be to update the team pics each season.

Have to agree elfideldo, it looks pretty bad when a club the size of ours can't keep simple things like team photos up to date on the official site. I'm not really sure who's to blame to be honest though because the guys at the club who take care of the website in-house now are all really busy. In all honesty, it should be the head of youth's responsibility to make sure that up to date youth team photos are taken once a season and passed on to the correct people to be put on the website.