News & Reports on Rangers Youth Teams

These loan deals mean they are playing at a higher level, as well as having a greater chance of playing 90 minutes each week. Also means that the guys who are left are more likely to feature in our first team when squad places are up for grabs due to injury and suspension.

I wasn't at the game but Youths drew 2-2 with Dunfermline in their latest bounce game

Blair Currie (Liam Kelly), Craig Halkett (Kris Gibson), Jordan Wilson, Luca Gasparotto, Trialist, Stuart Urquhart, Travis Gregory, Andy Murdoch, Jamie Burrows (Sergey Kundik), Charlie Telfer, Matty Clarke.

2-0 with twelve minutes to go with goals from Jamie Burrows and Matty Clarke. Swapped keepers and decided to move Gasparotto into midfield and Urquhart to centre-back, within 5 minutes it was 2-2 and then they swapped back.

A bit of positive news, the trialists in the U20 game and U14 are both very good players, time will tell if sign them as there will be competition for both. Rangers are paranoid when it's comes to trial it's, they think Celtic and EPL clubs scour the World Wide Web searching for Rangers trialists so that they can steal them.

I've been asked not to publish trialists names on the blog. If you want to know more about them send me a message, but you have to promise not to tell Celtic or those big bad EPL clubs.