Wee Red 9 minutes ago Post #554

Member Avatar

Getting on a bit

[ * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

31 December 2004

We will pump the hun next week because we are better than them, and we have a young hungry team. We have not been firing on all cylinders lately, whilst they have been playing SPL well. If we had taken all chances in our last three games we would have at least another 15 goals to our goal difference and be 3 points better off.

Rangers are poor by any general standard, Hibs were a shadow of their former teams today, terrible, chucked it at 2-1. Rangers defence is far better than ours without a doubt but we have the midfield and forwards to dominate and score more goals. Hibs goalie was awol.

Oh ye of little faith. Unless they drop points to Dundee Utd they will come to CP very cocky and "aye ready" for a fall. Speed and skill, allied to strength and bravery will make the difference. We will win loads of free kicks, so I hope we are practicing them all week. Fortune and McGinn should start with McGeady and Samaras. If Yeung Ki is fit he should be on the bench, Zhi should also play a part as they are both big lads. Artur will play a blinder

:) :spl:

DigOutYourSoul 49 minutes ago Post #540

Member Avatar

Theres more to life than they teach you at school

[ * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#24,325

23 August 2009

Favourite all-time player

Aiden McGeady

jazbhoy

27 Dec 2009, 04:55 PM

The huns are not a good team by any means . But what they are doing is humping the pish thats in front of them with ease . Something we should be doing but we cant because our forwards are shot shy and our defence is not even worth talking about . We will defenatly get chances next week but taking them is another thing . If our defence is up to our usual standard then hate them or not Miller and Boyd could punish us .

they are not a good team, just there defence and attack is better? what does that make us then?

paulmck1888 Today, 3:55 PM Post #508

Member Avatar

Celtic first, Celtic last, Celtic overall

[ * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

3 September 2004

Everyone of the goals were due to chances after Hibs made errors. If and I mean IF we can cut out our silly mistakes at the back then I think we will be ok next week. We have

doyle07 Today, 3:57 PM Post #511

Member Avatar

Getting noticed in the reserves

[ * * ]

Group:

Members

#23,540

24 May 2009

Danny McGrain

This is so fecking annoying, we are up against a club facing financial meltdown who are unable to strengthen their squad they have defenders who are virtual OAP's they recorded the worst record of any British team in CL, their manager is an over rated bustartd, yet we are due to play them at home and we are bricking it, I've spoke to a few huns who are so looking forward to the game, when in the no so distant past they would have been dreading it. I'm confident we will win on the 3rd, however if we dont, then serious implications await

OptimusCheese Today, 3:41 PM Post #488

Member Avatar

Sloth-In-A-Box

[ * * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#7,158

28 February 2007

The Wonderlust King

Rossi

27 Dec 2009, 03:39 PM

OptimusCheese

27 Dec 2009, 03:35 PM

Rossi

27 Dec 2009, 03:33 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep

:lol: Eff off Rossi.

So you think they are just hammerthrowers?

They play decent football. I'm not saying they aren't filth but they do play decent football - they don't just kick their way to victory.

And come on man. We've broken McCulloch's toe, elbowed Dailly in the face and Hesselink tried to Karate chop someone in recent seasons. :lol:

Aye but, call me biased, that was in response to them kicking us off the park since Smith came back.

They are a far, far dirtier team than us, and then get away with it.

jonathan1312 Today, 3:48 PM Post #498

Member Avatar

First name on the team-sheet

[ * * * * * * ]

Group:

Members

#18,969

1 May 2008

the current huns outfit is one of the dirtiest i have ever seen.

mcculloch in particular is on the pitch simply to attack opposition players and intimidate them -- witness his attempted decapitation of michael paton of aberdeen a few weeks back.

the last derby was particularly stunning in terms of what they were allowed to get away with.

whoever said upthread that they play good football is clearly on mind-altering psychedelic drugs.

Rossi Today, 3:12 PM Post #450

Member Avatar

Gilagol.

[ * * * * * * * * * * * * ]

Group:

Snr. Member

#7,342

11 March 2007

Herr Hinkel and ole' Dave Ki.

I have to say this - they are gonna spank us like a bitch on the 3rd. :lol:

We have two strikers that look like they've just been introduced. They have strikers who can't stop scoring and assisting one another.

We have an ok midfield but, if we're honest, our best player (McGeady) had a habit of failing to live up to against them. There midfield is creating lots of chances and dominating games.

Do I really even need to talk about defence? :lol:

There are doubts over our managers capabilities in winning games like this. Walter knows how to win these games better than any other.

I just hope Boyd doesn't break/equal Henke's record whilst they do it

We will win loads of free kicks, so I hope we are practicing them all week.

Well we know what their game plan is then! :whistle:

Larsson, Sutton, Petrov, Nakamura, McGeady a proud history od diving bastards.

Interesting to note one of them admitting McGeady doesn't tend to show up against us, hopefully that continues.

This is so fecking annoying, we are up against a club facing financial meltdown who are unable to strengthen their squad they have defenders who are virtual OAP's

Eh?

Broadfoot, Boogie, Papac? We had Wilson playing a few games back in November/December.

I'll give him Weir though.