Gersnet totally unusable with snow animation

My computer is grinding to a halt with this damn snow on the forum. Other sites are fine, but as soon as I come on Gersnet my streaming music is cutting off & Gersnet isn't usable. It's just taken 10 minutes to log-in, check one thread page in Rangers Chat & get to where I am now writing this.

Much appreciated if someone could PM me when the snow has fucked off. I'll get an email notification when the PM is sent & can come back on Gersnet.

Cheers!

wish to feck someone would get rid of that bloody snow my comp is lagging like hell with it.

I started a thread in the support forum about it. I can barely use the forum with the animation. Things started getting sluggish for me when the pop-up bar at the bottom was added, but this snow animation makes the forum practically unusable for me.

As far as I know, none of the rest of us can alter this for you guys. Seeing as it is giving a few of you problems I am sure it is something Frankie will look at when he's next on. Unfortunately there is not much that can be done until then.

Frankie was on yesterday so hopefully will sort this out soon.

Have you tried throwing salt over the computer.

Sorry couldn't resist.

As far as i know Frankie is the only one who can change it.

Anyway i am pissed off with Snow. Another 5 inches lying outside again.