why john fleck should leave ibrox.

when novo got injured yesterday fleck should have been the obvious replcement. But Smith opted for someone in another position. Smith obviously has no faith in the lad. It was the proper position for him to play but never gave him the chance.

I said at the time when fleck came through to the first team that he would dissapear into obscurity and im being proven correct. He will never get a run in the team (or a game for that matter) in his proper position (just like lafferty) and the sooner he realises this the better.

get out son while you still have a chance of a decent career. you wont do it under smith.

JF is still only 18 and hadn't even started a game for us 12 months ago. There really is no rush - he'll get another chance this season and it's up to him to shine when he does.

I believe he's had more games already this season than all of the last one and remember he previously got his arse kicked for his attitude and was dropped.

He didn't deserve to come on yesterday IMHO but I don't know why he'd need to leave either. Bottom line is, he needs to do more when he plays i.e. take more responsibility and play as an equal adult who deserves to be there. Not easy but that's what he needs to do when he gets his chances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I said yesterday when Fleck cannot get on ahead of a guy who has only played professionally for 2 years and has been out injured for 7 months with only 20 minutes action behind him this season , questions must be raised about his future

As I said yesterday when Fleck cannot get on ahead of a guy who has only played professionally for 2 years and has been out injured for 7 months with only 20 minutes action behind him this season , questions must be raised about his future

I am afraid i would have used Edu as well. Edu was one of our best players at the end of last season and Fleck still has to prove himself.

To say he has to leave when he is only 18 is ludicrous.

I would have went with Edu as well,however I would have put Fleck on the second half for Lafferty who was having a mare and should have been sent of for that tackle.I still think it is too early for him to start thinking about moving elsewhere.

I am afraid i would have used Edu as well. Edu was one of our best players at the end of last season and Fleck still has to prove himself.

To say he has to leave when he is only 18 is ludicrous.

Pete , Edu has played 20 minutes in 7 months , all that happened with Edu coming on was the midfield had to change yet again , fleck is built to play behind a striker as well as covering he midfield , if yesterday wasn't the time then god knows when will be , remember Wilson is the same age yet is trusted to play .

Pete , Edu has played 20 minutes in 7 months , all that happened with Edu coming on was the midfield had to change yet again , fleck is built to play behind a striker as well as covering he midfield , if yesterday wasn't the time then god knows when will be , remember Wilson is the same age yet is trusted to play .

Therein lies the question.... does this obvious fact say more about Fleck than it does Walter Smith ?

Wilson has shown he can play in the first team,Fleck while playing out of position has never really done that,yet.

Wilson has shown he can play in the first team,Fleck while playing out of position has never really done that,yet.

But we still dont know what his best position is , even the regulars at Murray park game scannot agree where he should play , all I am saying is that if he was as talented as he is touted then he should be getting a game some where , christ lafferty , Novo , Whittaker , Naismith all get shuted around to fill spaces yet when a midfield place comes along he get's bye passed and he must be fitter than Edu at the moment