Guys,

As always we need people interested in writing match previews (and reviews/player ratings) to let us know in this thread which we'll keep updated throughout the season.

Upcoming April/May games are as follows:

4th May - Celtic v Rangers (SPL) - Frankie

9th May - Rangers v Motherwell (SPL) - Stewarty

Please post (or pm me) if you'd like to write a preview for any match. Obviously we're open to any articles about most subjects for the main site as well.

:spl:

Edited by Frankie

No pressure, then!

Was that in response to me?

I know it's a bit daft to look ahead and count the points before we've played the games.

But after taking an excellent haul from a difficult run of games we should be looking to press home our advantage. All those are games we should collect 3 points in. However, in recent years we have dropped points against the likes of St Mirren and ICT so can take nothing for granted. A decent availbility of players in the squad and the right attitude should see us collect maximum points in the next 4 or 5 league games and that is exactly what we should aim for.